FS: EVGA GTX 260 896MB and WD Black 1TB

Sandbox Magician

Limp Gawd
BOTH SOLD LOCK THREAD PLEASE

I'm a broke college student trying to get by, and unemployment in Michigan isn't helping. I'm planning to downgrade my gaming rig for the time being.

The GTX 260 is about a year old, I have the original Newegg receipt if needed, never overclocked. GPU-Z reports that it is the Core 216 version, but that isn't what I ordered. There was speculation that Newegg ran out of the 192's and just gave the Core 216's out, but I can't guarantee that, it could be a rumor, but GPU-Z is reporting 216 cores..

The WD Black 1TB is the WD1001FALS that everyone is talking about with 32MB Cache. It has been in use for about 2 weeks.

Pictures, GPU-Z, and HDTune all to come soon. I'm really in need for the money, so I'm going cheap. $125 for the GTX260 and $50 for the WD 1TB + shipping. If you buy both just say $175 and I'll handle shipping.

Last edited:
I'm not sure whats up with these, but i'm starting to think he decided not to sell them. I was the second person to look at this thread and immediately pm'ed him saying i'd take both and i'd pay shipping and never heard back. To bad to cause i really wanted both of those items.

He hasn't logged in since making this post so I'm sure whoever PM'ed him first should still have dibs lol

yea i'm not sure and i'm not holding my breath about it either. :( very sad

Sorry guys, I've been away from my computer for a while.

Still $50 for the 1TB, and $125 for the GTX260. You pay for shipping unless you buy both. If you want both and $175 is sent to paypal, both will be shipped via UPS ground in the same package on my dime.

I don't have heatware, but I'm willing to give my phone #/whatever else you need in PM and we can talk over the details.

This is the exact link to the video card for sale (have Newegg invoice for it if needed), but there were rumors that EVGA or Newegg ran out of the 192's and just put 216 chips on there, but who knows, GPU-Z could be screwing up I have no idea. It plays anything I throw at it with the system in my signature @ 1920x1200. This is what GPU-Z reads:

2ne.png

Here is HDTune info for the hard drive:

HDTune_Benchmark_WDC_WD1001FALS-00J.png

It would be awesome if someone from the Grand Rapids area was interested, then the no heatware issue and shipping is squashed!

Last edited:
Plus I'm willing to knock off a good chunk if you can throw in a replacement video card. Something worth around $75?

How about a GTS250 1GB?? I'll throw in a couple bucks, but since you have no heat and are relatively new you would have to ship first, but I can send money before you ship, then send the card once I receive the package.

How does card + $75 sound?

Back