Razer Venom

Mr. Miyagi

2[H]4U
Razer said:
Ever felt like you want to play on for hours but you can’t? “Just one more mission! One more round!” you say. Now you can go all night long (and longer) with the Razer Venom. Scientifically proven to boost your senses and take down any signs of fatigue, you will now be able to clock up to over 100 hours of gaming time in one sitting.

Razer Venom

:D

In for 20

Hopefully those gold-plated needles offer superior connectivity compared to the normal stainless steel.

I just purchased 20.......... OMFIgjhusidhgasuidhgfasdf me want!♦

Is it bad that I read that whole thing in Billy Mays' voice?

No, god rest his soul.
billy-mays-dead.jpg

awesome

"Hello, ladies, look at your man, and now back to me. Now back at your man, and now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he starts using Venom, he could look like he hasn’t slept in 130 hours, just like me.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat sailing to Kalimdor. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have a chest filled with beta codes to Starcraft 2 you know that game you love. Look at it again, the codes are now for the final product...I'm on a spectral tiger, that’s my mount in WOW. I’m a level 99 Paladin. I rock this joint. Like a level 30 hurricane.
Beta Tester # 1749836-4673-2-FL: Heathcliff H., United States of America"

Back