Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions

RX3

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey there [H],

It looks like Activision is looking to "revamp" the Spidey games after Mr. Kotick's statement not too long ago.

“Our Spider-Man games have sucked for the last five years,” Kotick told Gameinformer. “They are bad games. They were poorly rated because they were bad games.”

“We went away from what is Spider-Man. It’s about web-slinging. If you don’t do web-slinging, what is the fantasy of Spider-Man

I actually liked the Spidey games :)

Anywho, here is a link to the new game info and trailer:

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/20...railer-and-screens-make-us-tingle/#more-71030

I really like the idea. Really really like it. It could either end up being good or shit. I love the look of Marvel Noir. I'm hoping the last two realities are things we haven't seen yet. So no Ultimate (especially if its during or post Ultimatium). I'd love to see a reality that's the Marvel Zombies. Kotaku's article mentioned 1602 which could be really interesting, but only if Neil Gaiman is involved.

Yeah the Noir look very nice. I am anxious to see how well the different "styles" of gamplay and combat get implemented :D

I've stayed away from all the Spider-Man games since Spider-Man 2. Did I miss any gems along the way or were they all pretty flawed in one way or another?

I liked Ultimate spiderman if you can handle the Ultimate universe.

This does look sweet!

Back