[FS]: Video cards (9600GT & 2600XT), HD4870 heatsink, Xigmatek HDT-S1283 heatsink

JaYp146

Supreme [H]ardness
PNY Verto 9600GT 512MB, Zalman VF700-Cu GPU heatsink

Perfect working condition. 9600GT cards make great budget gaming solutions. This particular model (similar to the one pictured) + an overclocked E8500 got me excellent FPS with maximum detail settings in TF2 (with 4x AA and AF), and medium to high settings in Bad Company 2's beta. I also have the original stock cooler. Asking price is determined by which items you'd like.

9600GT + stock cooler = $53 shipped SOLD!
9600GT + Zalman VF700-Cu = $57 shipped
9600GT + both coolers = $60 shipped

Or, buy the Zalman VF700 heatsink itself for $15 shipped.

Intel Pentium 4 520 2.8 Ghz (Skt 775)

Perfect working condition. 520s reportedly overclock to ~3.6Ghz quite well. Bare CPU. Originally had a whole bunch of these but ended up selling a couple and using the others in a few charity builds. Last one (or two?) left (I'll have to double check), get yours today!

$16 shipped.

Sapphire HD 2600XT 512MB PCI-Express x16

Part of a HTPC build that was used sparingly over the course of the past year. I removed the original stock cooler and zip-tied a 120mm fan to the card's heatsink for a cool'n'quiet solution. Said fan will NOT be included - what you'll get is the card with the heatsink attached and the heatsink shroud + fan removed (you also get all original screws necessary for installation). The fan wires themselves need to be re-inserted into the 2pin fan connector (should be an easy fix). You COULD also run this card passively with the stock heatsink (as long as you're not pushing it too severely). This is a bit of a DIY project, which will be reflected in my asking price of:

$23 shipped. SOLD!
Stock heatsink from a Visiontek HD4870

This is what you'd find on a stock HD4870 minus the red heatspreader and fan. So what you get is: heatsink shroud, massive aluminum/copper heatpipe heatsink, and the X-Clamp with screws to attach the heatsink to the card.

$10 shipped for the HD4870 heatsink.

Xigmatek HDT-S1283 heatsink (with Skt 775 bolt-thru kit)

Quite possibly one of the best-for-the-buck heatsinks ever created. Has taken a close second to the TRUE heatsink in many reviews. Comes with AM2/AM3/AM2+ mounts, the original stock fan, the rubber mounting screws, and a bolt-thru kit for socket 775 (worth $10 by itself).

Asking price is $25 shipped. SOLD!

* REFERENCES: Heat is JaYp146, 75-0-0. Member of the Established Traders Group. Might ship first if you have more Heat. Please read the item description so that you know what you are getting into.
* SHIPPING: Will be USPS Priority (2-3 days) or First Class (1-5 days) on all smaller items. Local pickup's also available on any item (NE Ohio).
* CONTACT ME: Here on the forums via PM, AIM @ JaYp146, email @ JP (dot) Suchocki (at) Gmail (dot) com. Pics of the actual items are available upon request.
* THANK YOU: For looking! Do not hesitate to contact me with offers or questions about what's available here. :)

***NOTE - I will entertain trade offers. Seeking any high end heatsinks, keyboards, HDTV tuners, reasonably quiet 120mm fans, low power AM2/AM3/775 CPUs, or mATX motherboards.

Last edited:
bump for a good 9600gt card... those things are rock solid and im using dual in SLI on my rig running even MWF2 in the highest resolution/detail and everything runs perfect and smooth! really nice... (just make sure to bump up fan speeds, these lil buggers like to get hot *i.e 150's F when under load(but i have an SSC Edition so that could be it =)*

Everything's sold except the HD4870 heatsink (taking offers) and CPU. I also have a dead 7900GT if anyone's interested ... ttt

Back