FS: WD 1TB black edition, Power supplies, Speakers - Come on in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn Dirty Ape

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok here we go...

When mentioned, prices are plus actual shipping to your location.

-----
Antec TruePower NEW 750 watt unit. Modular. 100 amps on the 12v rails, this is a monster. Great reviews all over the .net. UPC removed. Installed to test and that's it. $69 + shipping

psum.jpg

-----

I think these prices are fair. If not, PM and explain why I might be wrong. True Lowball offers (offering more than 10% off the price) will be laughed at, deleted and not responded to.

Sorry, no trades at this time, all items are working as they should with no defects at time of listing.
Items ship from Southern Illinois and are available for local pickup in the area as well as St. Louis MO for some items. I use the least expensive of USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Home Delivery.

Last edited:
bump for a good guy, I saw what you did with that BB deal on the 4890s, hooking people up FTW...

and I can't believe that TruePower New is still up, if I didn't already have a few spares I'd snatch it up...

Thanks and I can't understand why it's still here either. Elsewhere I have lowballers offering 60 shipped despite making it clear I'm passing on a deal at cost. I'm pulling it down and keeping it, or perhaps ebay. I'll put it up for a little more there. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back