FS/FT: 15" MacBook Pro 2.8GHz and more

SOLD!!!!!

I am selling my 15.4" MacBook Pro that I bought summer of 2009. I am selling it because I need a windows based laptop for engineering school and the macbook just isn't cutting it for me.

Heat is under cougarsoccer Heat
I accept paypal and money orders
I will not ship first
Will ship anywhere in US and possibly to Canada

Here are the specs

• 2.8 GHz intel core 2 duo processor with 6mb shared level 2 cache
  • 4GB of 1066 DDR3 SDRAM
  • 500GB 5400 rpm hard drive
  • 15.4" widescreen display (1440x900 resolution)
  • Nvidia geforce 9400m and nvidia geforce 9600m gt graphics processors with 512mb of GDDR3 memory
  • built in iSight video camera
  • SD card slot
  • 8x superdrive
  • backlit keyboard and multitouch trackpad
  • also including an apple magic mouse
  • Mac OSX I did not buy snow leopard

this laptop is in great condition, i took very good care of it. still have original box and installation cds. i will do a clean install of Mac OSX before i ship it. only one small ding on the top of the screen on the case. a penny fell off a shelf above my laptop and hit the very top of the case when it was open. it did no damage to the screen and its very hard to see with the eye. You can feel it by running your finger over it. i couldn't even capture it with a camera Below are pictures. asking $1100 OBO retails at bestbuy for $2,299 right nowwilling to trade for a good gaming laptop with windows 7 shoot me a PM with the specs of laptops willing to trade
DSCF0418.jpg

DSCF0414.jpg

DSCF0419.jpg

DSCF0416.jpg

DSCF0421.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0420.jpg

will be adding a xfx radeon 4850, ps3 and a few other things as i get pictures for them

Last edited:
I'm considering buying this, however does this machine have AppleCare? Can I still buy AppleCare for it?

pm sent! I have a nice laptop that might fit your needs + some cash to throw in as well.

Last edited:
you havent respond to my ms. you not interested or havent received the pms?

scratch that...not sold still for sale. listing clealy states that i will ship only to US and possibly Canada

Last edited:
Back