Need the help of a Final Fantasy 1 veteran

• Thread starter Deleted member 143938
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 143938

So I just defeated Lich and got the Earth Chrystal the other day. Now I'm confused on where to go next. I must have forgotten a tip some town person gave me or something, but looking in an online walkthrough, it says after defeating Lich, to head to Creasent Lake. No problem, but I'd like to know why..

Where is the person who suggest going there in-game? There's nothing in Melmond except one person saying something about how there used to be a thriving civilization in the northland, but that doesn't go with the walkthrough and trying to look that quote up online yields nothing.

After getting the earth crystal, you need to head west to the place surrounded by rivers (can't remember the city's name). In that town, you go all the way up and right and then talk to the mages. One of them will give you a canoe. Then you explore with the canoe and find interesting things...

But how are you supposed to know to go there?

Ah, it's because it's the last dockable port. I was expecting some ingame NPC to tell me there's trouble there, or something along those lines.

You've inspired me. I'm totally playing this game over the Holiday weekend. It's been so long since I played a good top town RPG, and this is definately one worth replaying!

You have to go to town as they said then talk to the people in a circle talk to all of them and they will give you a lil boat. From there you can go to the next crystal or get your air ship and get promoted.

Which version of the game are you playing?

On the new PSP version I pasted the game with 4 white mages, a feat which is mind blowingly difficult on the original NES version.

You have to go to town as they said then talk to the people in a circle talk to all of them and they will give you a lil boat. From there you can go to the next crystal or get your air ship and get promoted.

Which version of the game are you playing?

On the new PSP version I pasted the game with 4 white mages, a feat which is mind blowingly difficult on the original NES version.

I'm also playing the PSP version. I haven't played the original though. Diggin the PSP graphics

what a classic game. You're pretty much not "supposed to know" where to go for things in this kinda game, you just explore till you find them, but you do get hints along the way

Back