XFX HD-587A-ZND9 Radeon HD 5870 in stock @ Newegg

Looks like the 'Egg has several 5850's in stock also. That usually doesn't last long.

Looks tempting, but I'll hold off until Nvidia gets their next gen out before I Xfire my 5850. Let the prices come down a little.

I have never owned anything XFX, sure hope it is as good as EVGA.

The only difference between the 2 (on paper) is that xfx has a double lifetime warranty, while evga offers stepup. They both cover overclocking and changing the heatsink.

Edit, welp, i went ahead and picked one up. Now i can sell my 285s before they tank in value.

Last edited:
Just as good. Every video card ever has been made by the same 4 dudes in Taiwan anyway.

Yup, but what really matters is when your $400 video card goes up in smoke can you actually get ahold of 1 guy in America to fix it?

I'd trust EVGA or XFX for this, but would never touch a Sapphire or VisionTek for a high end card.

Whole bunch of these cards are in stock, 5870 is dead now but 5850 from xfx is still on there. a 5970 is up there and several other 58xx series cards. Nice,

Whole bunch of these cards are in stock, 5870 is dead now but 5850 from xfx is still on there. a 5970 is up there and several other 58xx series cards. Nice,

ZNF9 5870 is alive from XFX, all 5970 dead, still some 5850 but only the sapphire is reasonably priced.

wooo

there is like a whole stack of them in stock right now...

could it possible be foreshadowing that TSMC finally got it better? :)

OOS: After checking daily, looks like the supply only doubled. Hopefully it will double again couple more times for this month.

Why are the 5970s out of stock? They are like the most expensive cards too. Like I see several of them have been raised to $50 or more over the MSRP.

I bought this XFX XXX last week and I gotta say, it pretty much kicks ass. If AMD was better with multi-GPU scaling I'd get one or two more.

Back