FS: Parting gaming Rig !

Ruhl

Limp Gawd
Time for school, and need to part this rig. I still have all the original boxes for these parts and will be shipped with everything they came with. none of the parts were overclocked or damaged everything works great. If you got any questions let me know. I tried to take some pics with iphone so dont expect super high res.

Ebay ID- travisr0
heatware- travisruhl

Time for school, and need to part this rig. I still have all the original boxes for these parts and will be shipped with everything they came with. none of the parts were overclocked or damaged everything works great. If you got any questions let me know. I tried to take some pics with iphone so dont expect super high res.

Ebay ID- travisr0
heatware- travisruhl

GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - -110 shipped

I included links for pics in the post, but doesnt show up for some reason.

Last edited:
got a link to specs on the gtx and the gskil? I'm interested in those.

PSU
CPU
Video Card
Motherboard
1 set of Ram still available.

Mobo, PSU, Video Card still for sale

HD,Sold

CPU- Pending

Ram 1- Sold

Ram 2- Pending

Mobo, PSU, Video Card still for sale

HD,Sold

CPU- Pending

Ram 1- Sold

Ram 2- Pending
whos the ram pending to? !i asked about specs for it and the gpu several hours ago like 12am.

common sense for making a fs thread is to actually give proper details ie model numbers and oc that has been done. dibs are a crappy way of conducting business along with not answer thread questions both of which i dont deal with in my fs threads.

Looks like he didn't need to put the proper details and got it sold pretty quick :)

did u atleast pm him first? or just posted on the thread?

its' a good deals and it shows when people bought them fast, he priced them to sell so it's first come first serve

I'll chime in with a free bump .. and ..

it's just common courtesy to at least respond to pm's with a simple yay or nay to interested parties. Some peeps have limited funds and make offers on something and then hold off on making offers on anything else with other sellers until initial offer is fleshed out. :)

Video Card, Motherboard, and PSU still for sale !

All the specs for items are posted in the links provided, Everything was on a first come first serve basis.

Last edited:
I deleted your first post, I suggest you think before posting in this thread again

Last edited by a moderator:
bump
How much for just the board? Looking for a P35-45 board, but my budget is only $70

Video Card - 110 Shipped

Motherboard, with OEM Vista Home premium 64 Bit - 135 Shipped.

GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - -100 shipped

GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - -100 shipped

Still for sale.

Back