FS: 2 Intel Core i7 Desktop PCs, Apple Macbook, Cooler Master 850W PSU, Creative X-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire88

2[H]4U
Hi all,
Just looking to sell some stuff to help pay for bills/food/etc.

Policy: I accept non-cc paypal payments or money orders. If you recieve an item in DOA condition, please ship the item back to me for verification before we can further resolve the situation (although I am happy to say that I have encountered no problems in my trading yet, as seen by my heatware feedback under hellfire88 252-0-0). I am not responsible if the item purchased is not compatible with your hardware etc., or if the cosmetic condition is not to your liking. I am a honest trader and strive to describe my products the best that I can :). Thank you!

1) Dell Studio XPS Intel Core i7 920 Desktop PC

I got this in May and have only used it to play World of Warcraft. That is literally the only thing I do on this desktop PC (everything else: internet surfing, typing, etc. is all done on my Macbook) so I feel that its a waste of all this i7 power on me. As such, I'm looking to sell it and just play World of Warcraft on my Macbook at medium settings. This desktop can handle World of Warcraft at max settings at 1920x1200 of course. I tested Crysis and Team Fortress 2 as well and it played them at 1920x1200 max settings (in Crysis maybe I turned "Shadows" from Very High to High). All testing was done with an ATI 4850. I am keeping the 4850 but will throw in a XFX 7600GS 256MB PCI-E video card for free (passive heatsink so noiseless). This is a very nice, solid, powerful, and inexpensive Core i7 PC!

- Dell microATX case (very nice and compact with front USBx4, headphone, microphone, and multi-media card read for SD, CF, memory stick, etc.
- Stock Dell PSU
- Dell microATX Intel X58 motherboard
- Intel Core i7 920 (2.66GHz etc.)
- 4GB of DDR3 RAM
- 2x 80GB SATA hard drives (I ran these in RAID 0 for speed, you can run them individually or RAID 1 for data mirroring)
- Sony Optiarc 24x DVDRW SATA drive (the fastest they make I believe, the stock drive was a slower 16x)
- XFX 7600GS 256MB PCI-E fanless video card
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business x64 bit license (can downgrade to Windows XP Pro SP3 if you want)
- Comes with original box, manuals, CDs (both Windows Vista Business and Windows XP Pro restore disks)
- Under Dell warranty til May 2010
- Original sealed, unused Dell media USB keyboard
- Original sealed, unused Dell optical USB mouse

The desktop still has the original plastic film covering on it so looks fresh.

ASKING: ***SOLD***
___________________________________________________________________________________

2) Intel Core i7 920 Gaming Desktop PC

Made this build for a friend but he changed his mind on what he wanted so here it is for sale. Its a very nice and quiet Core i7 build and games play great on it (tested Crysis, World of Warcraft, Fallout 3, and Team Fortress 2 and all play at 1920x1200 at max settings just fine). The specs are:

- Antec Solo ATX quiet case (120mm Antec tri-cool fan in back which is whisper quiet at low speeds but can be notched up to medium and high speeds for better cooling, although the system runs quite cool so I just left it at low speed. 2 more 92mm Case fan slots in front if you want to add more cooling. Has stock sound matting on sides to keep noise down)
- Cooler Master Real Power Pro 850W PSU (has 4 PCI-E video card connector so you can run quad-SLI/crossfire with this power supply if you wanted. 850W, plenty of power and quiet too!)
- DFI Lanparty JR X58-T3H6 mATX Intel X58 chipset motherboard (great overclocking board and comes with retail box and everything)
- Intel Core i7 920 Retail CPU (comes with original retail box and unused Intel retail stock HSF)
- Sunbeam Core Contact Freezer CPU HSF with s1366 bracket (great cooler comes with original box and everything)
- Wintec AmpX 6GB (3x2GB kit) Tri-Channel DDR3-1600 RAM (nice black heatsinks and comes with retail packaging)
- MSI Radeon HD 4890 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E Video card (super fast card and comes with retail box, cables, crossfire bridge, driver CD etc.)
- Western Digital Velociraptor 300GB 10,000RPM SATA HDD (the fastest 3.5" SATA HDD out there. Has balance of 5yr warranty and comes with retail box etc. This is a retail HDD and not OEM)
- Lite-On DVDRW Dual-layer drive
- Microsoft Windows 7 RC1 64bit (to take advantage of the 6GB DDR3 RAM)
- Ideazon Merc USB Gaming keyboard

As you can see this desktop is pretty decked out power-wise yet is still very quiet. This combo can reach 3.8GHz at around 1.25V but never pushed further.

ASKING: $1200 shipped -> $1100 shipped
___________________________________________________________________________________

3) Apple Macbook (White)

This was used by my girlfriend and works and looks great (no palmrest/body cracking etc.). Only reason why we're selling it is I've upgraded her to a unibody Aluminum Macbook. Comes with Macbook, battery, and Magsafe charger only. The specs are:

- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz (T7200, 4MB L2 cache)
- 1GB DDR2 RAM
- 80GB SATA HDD
- Intel GMA950 graphics
- Combo Drive CDRW/DVD
- Airport Extreme 802.11n wireless
- Bluetooth
- 60w Compact Magsafe charger

ASKING: ***No longer for sale***

4) Apple Mac Mini

I got this a few months back for my dad to try to get him to switch from Windows. He just couldn't get the hang of it (or didn't want to) so it hasn't been used much and has been pretty much just sitting there. Its been upgraded so here are the full specs:

- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz
- 2GB DDR2 RAM
- 160GB SATA Hard drive
- Superdrive (burns and reads DVDs and CDs, dual-layer burner too)
- Airport Extreme 802.11n/g/b wireless
- Bluetooth
- 4 USB 2.0, firewire, and DVI ports
- AC power adapter
- BONUS: Sealed, unopened "Intro to Mac OS X Leopard" DVD (forgot the actual title but will find out soon). Cost me $50 but my dad never used it
- USB keyboard (not Apple brand, just a spare one I have)
- Wireless USB mouse (not Apple brand, just a spare one I have)

ASKING: ***SOLD***

5) Cooler Master Real Power Pro 850W PSU

This is a very beefy and solid PSU yet still very quiet. It has 4 PCI-E video card power connectors so you can run Quad-SLI/Crossfire with this if you wish. In great condition and the cables are all sleeved.

ASKING: $85 shipped

6) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic PCI Sound card

This is a great sound-card that I no longer need. It has EAX 5 and 24bit processing etc. and is great for games (3d positional audio) and media. I think this model is better than the X-Fi XtremeAudio (better processor) and in some respects better than the X-Fi XtremeGamer (this one has connectors for a front-bay I/O accessory, the X-Fi XtremeGamer I believe does not). Comes with bare card only.

ASKING: $40 shipped

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. PM me or email me at:

brianhung7 AT gmail DOT com

if you have any questions/reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

WTB: I am also looking for the following (items in bold mean I need them ASAP!):

- Decent digital camera/videocamera with nice Optical Zoom for a trip I'm going on next month overseas. Something like one of those compact Canon Digital Elph (SD___) or one of those "superzoom" cameras with around 18x optical zoom etc. Hoping to spend $200 or less.
- Xbox 360 (Jasper model) pre-modded with iextreme 1.6 firmware. Just need the console and power adapter but make offers.

Please bump if you look! (bumps of course will be returned :)). Thanks!

Last edited:
bump, PM me with offers, may be interested in trading the Core i7 Gaming PC for a s775 Core 2 Quad (maybe Duo) or Phenom II desktop + cash.

ttt, PM me with offers, may part out the Core i7 Gaming PC soon, would anyone be interested in any of the parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back