FS: ATI Radeon 4870x2 cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

carguy83

Limp Gawd
Heatware: Carguy83 (68-0-0)

I accept Paypal and USPS Money orders

FOR SALE

I just bought a Sapphire ATI Radeon 4870x2 from newegg openbox two weeks ago while I am waiting on my GTX295 to come back from RMA. I can send the card back for a refund but I dont want to pay the restocking fee. The card is in excellent condition and works perfect but comes card only in brown newegg box, but I can throw in 6pin to molex cables if needed. I will be adding pictures tomorrow. Asking $240 shipped

Or I will trade this card plus cash for a dual PCB GTX295 to go with the one I am getting from RMA. I will of course add paypal to even things out.

SDC11215.jpg

SDC11216.jpg

SDC11217.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102768

Last edited:
I am getting alot of response on the card, but as of right now the card is still for sale. I am also including the newegg invoice for warranty purposes. Thanks

BUMP still wating on people to respond to my PMs card is still available and pics have been added.

I dont think you get charged restocking fee if you 1st purchased an open box item. I was not charged when I returned my 4890 open box last week they even paid for my shipping, if you complain enough.

awesome price. got mine from these boards a while back for $320ish new and it was a STEAL at the time.

Can you tell me if there are Volterra voltage regulators on the card? If there is, Im interested.

They told me I had to pay the restocking fee. I will call newegg and complain to see if I can get the restocking fee charges dropped if so I am sending the card back for a refund, but as of now the card is still for sale. As for Volterra VR I am not sure I will see if I can look it up and let you know. Thanks

BUMP for two more days until I send the card back for a refund. This is a really nice card and would like someone here on hardforum to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back