Maximum PC $4.50 per year!

I got a similar deal on Maximum PC last year so this is perfect timing for my renewal. Thanks!!

used to read maximum pc, but it get's really stale as the hardware they review is usually at least a month old...

used to read maximum pc, but it get's really stale as the hardware they review is usually at least a month old...

Maybe because it's a monthly magazine and not instant like Anandtech...

Great material overall when your on the can. :c)

$9.00 for 2 years I bit..

Just to let you know this is according to Slickdeals the non disc version which is fine for me I never use em.

darn you, US only lol, was hopingf or a good deal us canadian could bite onto as well.

I'll bite. Although every time I read maximum pc it makes me miss Boot. Gotta support the tech family though.

cant go wrong for $4.50...cant wait to get my first issue...now i have something to read on my lunch break at work

Do not buy this magazine for the reviews. They are not smart in their hardware selection (I am thinking of the Quad Extreme they pitted against the Phenom 9500) and due to it being a magazine all the info is several months out of date. Regardless it is a good throne reading and I bought it, for 9 bucks why not.

Here are some more codes for this discount mags site (credit goes to ActiveX at anandtech)
Save 20% on most other magazines with code FREEDOM20
Women's Health (10 issues) $7/year w/ code 9639 (or 2 years for $10)
Disney's Family Fun (10 issues) $3.50/year w/ code: 7259
Wired (12 issues) $4/year or (24 issues) $7/2 years w/ code 2582

Do not buy this magazine for the reviews. They are not smart in their hardware selection (I am thinking of the Quad Extreme they pitted against the Phenom 9500) and due to it being a magazine all the info is several months out of date. Regardless it is a good throne reading and I bought it, for 9 bucks why not.

Here are some more codes for this discount mags site (credit goes to ActiveX at anandtech)

damn, im gonna jump on this and wired for two years....i just gotta wait 7 more hours for my mom to wake up and give me her credit card :D

I tried listening to their podcasts once and that was the absolute last time I bought one of their magazines. For this price though, it might be worth biting.

I tried listening to their podcasts once and that was the absolute last time I bought one of their magazines. For this price though, it might be worth biting.

I quit reading it when they changed the name from Boot to Maximum PC.

I snagged Maximum PC yesterday just for the heck of it, but the Wired sub I got today is what I'm most looking forward to.

Holy shit $4 for a year of Wired? I'm in.

ordered up. The last time I has a sub to MaxPC was when Norm was still there.........

Got Wired :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
i myself am set till 2011 after i bit on the thanksgiving $6-7 bux for 2 years deal

Back