NEC MultiSync FE2111SB Vista x64 Drivers

anabioz

Limp Gawd
I have been searching all over the web and I did NOT find anything. So I created my own.

In the zip I include 2 files. One set of drivers is for 120Hz max refresh rate and the other is for 140Hz (my monitor can do 140Hz no problems in all the games).

Enjoy!

< link is dead >

Last edited:
I love my FE2111SB.

I usually run at 16x12, 85Hz. What would be the advantage of these drivers, if you don't mind?

Thanks!

I play @ 1024x768 @ 120-140Hz.

If you are using ATI video card then it will detect maximum refresh rate by itself in the default monitor (120Hz @ 1024). If you are using Nvidia (like in my case GTX 285) it only detects 85Hz as maximum refresh rate. When you launch a game (Call of duty 4 for example) it detects maximum refresh of 85Hz and cannot go any higher, you can't even manually set in the game to higher.

With my drivers it sets maximum to 120/140Hz so the games will detect maximum of 120-140Hz.

Give it a shot and you can always change back :)

Let me know how it works out for you.

Sweet! Thank you! I will try this tonight, as I'm having issues with Windows 10 recognizing this monitor and the refresh rates, however when I go to install drivers it's not 64bit compatible so hopefully this will work. Why did you end up installing this driver? When I have this monitor plugged in the system recognizes it as PnP monitor, so hopefully I can install the driver manually and have it work.

Edit: Looks like It didn't work :/ I think I have to change my adapter. or is it possible you can make one for 1600x1200 at 85hz?

Last edited:
Back