Lian Li's empty promise - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cov

Gawd
Hi, maybe some of you have seen my thread where I complained about Lian Li, promising me a free Mini iTX case, but never delivered.
In return I had to give them pictures of the outcome, once it has been modded by me..

Well, it was sometimes in March this year, when a Lian Li production manager agreed this deal with me.
Because I wanted a silver and not a black one, that unique case needed to be manufactured specifically for me ... and that took a looong time.

Only today, Tuesday 16th of June, I have received the following email:

Dear Sir,

Sorry for the delay, the good news is the case is ready to send you, you will be the first one to own a silver PC-Q07,
Please give me your name, phone number, and address, after we got it, it will be on the way to you, and after you got it,
please kindly write an mod on web, and post the link back to us, please. Thank you.

Regards

Well, first of all I wanted to apologize for my other thread about Lian Li, which had been locked because some people can't keep their ding dong in their pants.
And secondly I'm crying like a bitch now because I need your help !!
How am I gonna modd this case ffs ?

Initially I was thinking of putting a turbine fan into the front panel, as big as possible.
With low RPM, it should be quiet enough yet efficient.

Any other / alternative suggestions ?

:D

PC-Q07

Looks like they wanted someone who ACTUALLY has ideas of how to mod the case to have the case in the first place... We don't want to have any broken promises now do we? You better get your act together.

Anyways...how about a side window where the large grill is.

Last edited:
It'll be silent, but it'll look like crap. Scratch that, it'll look like ass. I've got it, it'll look like an ass taking a crap. It's an ugly case to start with IMO, but that'll just look gaudy.

Second vote for watercooling. Dremel a grill into the top and go from there.

Watercooling with the new Corsair all-in-one thingy.

If you wanted silver, why not just order a black one and take it to a paint shop and have it painted??? Or powder coated??

I like the look of the case.........I'd just be a bit nervous to mod a one-of-a kind.

I read your other thread, I can't believe you were complaining about a FREE one-of-a-kind deal from Lian-Li..............maybe I ought to write them about some off color, I'd gladly wait three to six months for a FREEEEEE 200 dollar case.

Last edited:
You're a disgrace.

You don't deserve such a thing from Lian-Li, if you don't even have a concept yet for the mod. You should have been designing and planning it while they made the case, rather then complaining on this forum about them.

Wow here we go again.

He apologized about the previous thread and the flames continue. Super.

If you can water cool it, that would be cool. Not sure if you can fit a worthwhile video card in there (doubtful I guess), but having one of those and a decent CPU all watercooled would be badass.

Lian Li customized that case just for you? How did you get them to do that?

Dude I don't know why anyone puts up with you. All I ever see you post is a bunch of hotlinked images that are only halfway relevant to the thread they're posted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back