LhasaCM's closet cleaning sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

LhasaCM

[H]ard|Gawd
List of goods for sale updated 5/15/09

General Terms and Conditions

• I strongly prefer non-CC Paypal.
  • All prices below include shipping to the east coast at my convenience. In most cases, shipping would be USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance would be extra. Another shipping option may be extra. Shipping outside of the lower 48 states or to a non APO address may be extra. Because I've already taken a small bath on a few things shipped to date, I'll be charging extra for shipping away from the east coast. Basically, it looks like the zone chart reads like a time zone chart. So - add $1.50 for Central time, $3.00 for Mountain time, and $4.50 for Pacific time. This won't be needed for smaller items...so this just lays out the "worst case" scenario for you, the buyer.
  • Buying multiple items will result in a lower price (since shipping costs will be lower). How much lower depends upon the items.
  • Packaging would include the tried and true "anti-static bag if necessary/bubble wrap/peanuts in box" method. For smaller/more fragile items, I'll also use the "box within a box" approach.
  • All sales are final and "as-is." Part of the reason for coming on here and setting what (I hope) are low prices is my primary goal of getting these things out of my place and into some place where they can be used. Everything is working right now.
  • If there's something you're really interested in but would like additional photos, please let me know.
  • Since it's a fairly busy time of year for me at work, it'll probably take me a day to respond to any PM's (depending on whether or not I get a lunch break and when messages come in). So, please try to be patient :)
  • Generally speaking, most of the items below are by default without the various extra goodies that might've come with them originally. I do have manuals and driver disks for most of them, however. I also have a ton of extra SATA cables/IDE cables/etc., so if that's a "make or break" proposition for you, please let me know and I'll see what I can hunt down in the closet.

Heatware is LhasaCM

With all of that out of the way, here's what I'm trying to sell right now:

Stuff Still For Sale

3517939161_8926c72842.jpg

Western Digital My Book Premium ES Edition 500GB (USB 2.0 and eSATA) - $50 each or $90 for two Each have about a year left on the warranty.

3534229817_5c885822f0.jpg
3535046656_3992068a0a.jpg

Sony DRX-840U External DVD-R/W drive - $50

3534228747_39486effa3.jpg

Western Digital 500GB SATA drive - $45. Has six months left on warranty.

3534229269_00d3f51772.jpg
3534228987_2e6c40eba3.jpg

Western Digital 400GB SATA drives - $40 each or $75 for the pair. The one with the lime green sticker has just under a month left on the extended warranty (I'd added 2 years to the original 1). The other's warranty expired long ago (I forgot to extend it in time).

3534228481_492694bd84.jpg

PNY 2-port SATA card (internal/external) - $8. This card supports 2 SATA devices (either 2 internal, 2 external, or one of each).

3525419362_9cbaa1f1a2.jpg

Western Digital 20GB PATA drive - $15

3481034811_93427741c1.jpg

Intel Celeron 440 (note - this is a socket 479 chip I bought with a mini-ITX motherboard) - $10

3481773944_c563fe77df.jpg

Hauppauge MediaMVP (wired) - $20

Stuff I Should Sell But Am Not Emotionally Ready To Sell Yet, Maybe

These are all things that I should sell since I'm not using them. However, they have a safe spot in the closet, and for various reasons I'm not emotionally ready to part with them yet. As a result, with the prices I've set, these are not "priced to move." However, I will consider any reasonable offers. Also, for the two larger items, a reasonable offer coupled with in person pick-up/delivery (in the Washington DC area) would make things much easier.

3534230595_f8b7caaeed.jpg

Rio Karma - only the GREATEST portable music player ever - $200

3535046194_5778995c44.jpg
3534230303_9f9fa21aa7.jpg
3535047462_6d9724ca7a.jpg

Norco DS-500 with Norco 4618 PCI-X card - $400 + the cost of shipping This is a little bulky/heavy. Local's okay too.

Logitech Z-5300 5.1-Channel Surround Speaker System (no picture at the moment) - $150 + the cost of shipping Since the set weights 40 lbs. or so, I don't think shipping would be too cheap. Local's okay too.

Stuff Sold

Asus A8AE-LE w/AMD Athlon 64 3700+ with stock heatsink (motherboard and CPU from an HP Pavilion a1230n)
BFG Tech nForce AMD 4 Ultra w/ AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200 (no heatsink)
AMD Athlon 64 3500
2x512MB PC2700? Generic DDR RAM
2x512MB PC3200 Infineon DDR RAM
2x1GB PC3200 OCZ DDR RAM
Palit 9600GT sonic PCI Express video card (512MB DDR3, HDMI)
Soundblaster Fatality X-Fi PCI card (w/ drive bay)
2xWinTV HVR 1600 PCI tuner card
2xWinTV HVR 1800 PCIe x1 tuner card
2xVista View DA-1N-1E PCIe x1 tuner card
Rocketraid 2300 PCIe card
D-Link DGE-560T PCIe network adapter
Thermaltake Power Express 270W 5 1/4" bay power supply (part of Thermaltake MozartTx mini-ITX upgrade kit, so it's a full power supply, NOT additional power for graphic cards)Thermaltake Sonic Tower CPU cooler
Tuniq Tower with Silverstone 120mm fan with a 3 1/2" bay fan controller
Thermaltake 4-fan controller
3xVarious optical drives
Logitech MX700 (?) mouse
D-Link DGL-4300 "Gaming" Router
Intel DX58SO Smackover LGA1366 motherboard
Silicon Dust HD HomeRun tuner (has the fixed power adapter so you don't have to worry about that recall issue)
SNT-2131 SATA "3 HDs in 2 5 1/4" bay" hot swappable enclosure - one drive bay is missing one of four drive mounts. Come w/o fans (the ones that came with it sucked, and I didn't have the need to throw a replacement in)
Maxtor One Touch II 300GB drive (USB 2.0 and Firewire)
Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 200GB SATA drive
Maxtor DiamondMax 10 200GB SATA drive
Rio Volt SP250 MP3 CD Player

Last edited:
2x1GB PC3200 OCZ DDR RAM - $20
Logitech MX700 (?) mouse - $10
Thermaltake 4-fan controller - $10
Vista View tuner

Dibs on all of these, PM sent.

Last edited:
To answer a question: I have no Ebay or Heatware rep. (I've never sold online before, and I can't even sign up for Heatware now to "earn" rep. with this stuff)

Ygpm on a full systems worth if you still have the stuffs :) Would be nice to get myself a rig going again.

OK - I should be caught up on PM's enough to go to lunch :) I've updated what's sold, what hasn't sold. There are a few things that haven't sold yet that've garnered interest, but I'll wait until that settles before updating again...

Thanks to all so far for their interest!

Last edited:
Just to give a quick update on where things stand.

The original post has what's sold and what's still for sale.

Other than that, unless I missed a PM, everything else is still up for grabs.

Last edited:
Updated list of sold items.

Also, for things that've sold - I'm aiming at shipping items Monday/Tuesday (unfortunately, the local post office only had flat rate boxes in the usual sizes today. For the most part, it'd be wasteful to go that route on what's moved so far, so I'm limited in what can be sent out Monday).

OK - turning in for the night. Thanks again to everybody for their interest. PMs have been replied to for the time being. I also signed up for Heatware (LhasaCM) so I can leave feedback once everything clears. :)

Last edited:
If your pending on the Power Express 270W falls through, im ready now!

Caught up on PMs from the west coast people/insomniacs, updated the SOLD list. The pending list two posts above is updated as well.

lol, I snagged it, sorry

seller is easy to deal/communicate with guys...grab his stuff!

Caught up again on PMs. Updated pending item list above. Thanks again!

OK - caught up on PMs. Everything that's been paid for has been shipped. (Memo to self - next time, don't misread the USPS flat rate amounts when including shipping :) )

BTW - I've updated the original post to avoid taking too much of a future bath on shipping. Basically, there's a $1.50 surcharge per time zone, depending on the size of the item. Since I'm on the east coast, anything central is $1.50 more, mountain is $3.00 more, and $4.50 more for the west coast. For some items, this might not apply (if it fits in the small flat rate box or otherwise would require the flat rate box anyway due to weight). Confusing? yes. Sorry about that. And, of course, this is NOT retroactive to completed sales or the two nearly completed sales.

Updated the post above to reflect the new sale. Reduced the prices on the SATA drive bays and the MediaMVP (new price in green). Everything else is as cheap as it's going to get because, otherwise, it isn't worth it for me to ship it. :D

I've got one more motherboard to sell, added to the original post. I also took out some of the "eh" stuff that wasn't IMO too much of a value.

Added a few items (two external hard drives and a SiliconDust HD tuner). Also added a few pics of the SATA drive bay thingie.

And now, bumping it for the Monday morning crowd. Tonight, I'll have some bare drives to add to the listing (I know I have a 20GB IDE and two 200GB SATA drives. Need to check what else is lying about).

morning bump - and I clarified the post consistent with a recent bump that the 20GB drive is PATA and the 200GB drives are SATA.

evening bump - and as I mentioned in the first post, please feel free to make me an offer if you're interested. I'm not a patient person so I've been willing/able to make deals... :)

ok - all of the pending stuff did sell, so the post is a lot shorter now. There's one more box I'm going through - I'll post a few more things tonight. thanks to all (so far)!

added some more drives and other goodies. Also, there's a new section of "things that I should sell but am not emotionally ready to yet." These items are NOT rationally priced. But, I can be convinced, maybe.

free bumps for you and burton. I have both the best and greatest cd and mp3 player myself. The sound....that amazing sound!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back