FS:XFX 8800GT Xbox live communicator Full PC System

boasist

[H]ard|Gawd
AOpen MiniPC - This is the PC that is very small, mac mini in style. $150 shipped
Combo drive
1.73 P4M CPU
2gb memory
gigabit onboard
DVI out
2usb and firewire onboard
120gb HDD
Pics at http://picasaweb.google.com/boasist/ChristmasSale#
Runs great, I had vista ultimate on it, the system ran great, yet a little hot. I have since throttled it back to XP, now its happy. Great system overall.

Selling all of this stuff to get either a tankless water heater or the girlfriend a birthday gift.

Appreciate all offers.

Please PM offers for macbook, macbook pro. thank you.

I have an XFX 8800gt, will come with stock cooler and zalman vf1000 - $90 shipped

Xbox live communicator/chatpad - don't use, never used actually - $20, will throw in a wired xbox headset also brand new on this deal.

Full PC -
Coolermaster case
Antec truepower 430
Intel dg965wh
Intel e6300
2gb corsair
80gb sata

Runs great, onboard video and optical onboard, nice choice for an HTPC build. - $230 shipped

AOpen MiniPC - This is the PC that is very small, mac mini in style. $150 shipped
Combo drive
1.73 P4M CPU
2gb memory
gigabit onboard
DVI out
2usb and firewire onboard
120gb HDD

Runs great, I had vista ultimate on it, the system ran great, yet a little hot. I have since throttled it back to XP, now its happy. Great system overall.

Selling all of this stuff to get either a tankless water heater or the girlfriend a birthday gift.

Appreciate all offers.

Interested in the 2 systems. Need to see how small they are.
Got pics? PM Me if you do and bump for you

If I recall you are local - Believe you dropped off an LCD to me at my work about 3-4 years ago on your motorcycle. Which would lower the price for you.

Yeah, that was me :)

Sad to say, bike is gone, but happy to say, its because I got two kids now.

YGPM back and maybe we can do a local deal.

Back