FS: Q6600 B3, Abit IP35-E, 8800GT, Corsair 620 PSU, G.Skill 2GB, Accelero GPU cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linden

[H]ard|Gawd
Everything listed functions perfectly. My Folding@Home farm is taking a toll on my electric bill, so I am consolidating power in fewer boxes. I had not intended on selling this relatively fast gear at this time, but wallet and wife dictate otherwise. At this time, I am not interested in selling the items piecemeal - on at a time, but you don't have to buy everything. For now, I will only sell in quantities of two items or more. The more you buy, the better the price, because I can save money in shipping by efficient packing. I guarantee every part here to be fully functional. NOTE: shipping will begin Monday, 1 March, probably not earlier - but possible.

All prices INCLUDE shipping anywhere in the USA, USPS Priority or Priority Flat Rate.

SOLD * CPU: Q6600, B3 -- quad core, 2.4GHz, easily clocks to 3.2GHz for full load, 24/7
$115 NOTE: CPU heatspreader (IHS) is lapped, OEM HSF available

SOLD * Motherboard: Abit IP35-E -- Socket 775, good overclocking board (see my sig)
$55 ----OEM HS/F available

SOLD * DRAM: 2GB (2 X 1GB) G.Skill PC2 6400/DDR2 800
$25

WITHDRAWN, WRONG PART, SORRY * PSU: Corsair HX 620 -- modular, still 3 years left on warranty
$59

SOLD * Video card: Galaxy 8800GT -- with Arctic Cooling Accelero R1 S2, passive cooler, RAM sinks installed - awesome cooler and dead silent; sorry, no OEM heatsink; Galaxy is a good quality brand, just not that well known yet
$75

--> STILL AVAILABLE * Video card cooler: Arctic Cooling Accelero -- pre-S1 RA version, cooler only, fits 8800 and 9800 series cards, dead silent and super cooler
$19

PENDING * PSU: OCZ StealthXStream 600 - great PSU, will handle two 9800GTs and overclocked CPU without blinking; still under warranty
$59

As you can see this is a pretty fast kit, just needing a case and a couple case fans. Buy several items and I'll throw in a fan and cables for whatever your needs. Take the whole kit and I'll be fairly liberal in the bargaining.

I'm looking for multiple item purchases. If the item is under $30, I probably will want you to buy three items.

Payment is PayPal, personal check at my discretion.

Heatware 180/0/0

UPDATE:

I am consolidating more than one system and posted the wrong PSU. Apologies! I removed the Corsair and added an OCZ StealthXStream 600, which is still under warranty. I guarantee it to be fully functional, just like the rest of the parts.

I'm working on you guys' PMs. You'll have them in a minute.

Motherboard is pending. I'll markup the thread as fast as sales are firm.

Update:

Still available are --

OCZ StealthXStream 600 PSU
G.Skill 2 X 1GB DDR2 800 DRAM
Accelero GPU cooler for 8800 & 9800 series video cards

Accelero GPU cooler is still available. $15 shipped if you will accept USPS Parcel Post. That might take two weeks if you are willing to wait.

You can lock it yourself...just use the thread tools.

I wish I would have seen this earlier. That was a great price on a Q6600 even if it was a B3.

Turk-FX was the lucky customer. Yeah, from ad posting to sale, the combo went fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back