FS: stainremover's Dual Xeon Part

stainremover

2[H]4U
Wouldn't mind some extra cash and I have an extra computer that is pretty new, might as well sell the main since it's not being used anywhere near its limits. Prices are fair, IMO. But I am flexible on a bit, especially if you buy a lot at once.. The sooner the better. I take Paypal only, but any kind will be fine (as long as it is legitimate e.g. no 'Paybuddy' or Nigerian Paypal). All prices include shipping, but they are negotiable. My heat.

Xeon combo SOLD

3ware 9500SXU-4LP
This is a 4 port SATA RAID controller. It's a PCI-X card, but it should work in a regular PCI slot just fine. This is a hardware RAID controller, uses a Power PC chip. Has web interface, audible alarm, onboard cache, etc. - usual RAID controller features. Battery not included. Will include 4 SATA cables with colour of your choice (red or black or any combination of the two that adds up to 4). Works great, used for less than six months. Newegg product page is here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816116052

Looking for $150 OBO shipped. $110 if purchased with the Xeon combo.

Memory
2x512mb Hynix DDR2 667 PC2 5300 SO-DIMM
Working pull from a Macbook Pro. $7 shipped.

1gb NANYA DDR2 667 PC2 5300 SO-DIMM
Upgraded the girlfriend's laptop to 2gb. Her old 1gb has to go. From an HP laptop. $9 shipped.

2x256mb DDR2 333 PC2 3200 SO-DIMM (1 hynix, 1 nanya)
Upgraded my old Dell a long time ago. Probably should have sold these earlier. $5 shipped.

Video Games
Nintendo Gamecube Bundle
Bundle includes a silver Gamecube, a black first party controller, a third party MadCatz controller, and a MadCatz memory card. The Gamecube is a later model, without the port for component output on the back. Haven't played it for a while. Will part with it for $32 shipped.

God of War 2 PS2
Greatest hits version. Played through it. As the name suggests, it was a great hit. Unfortunately, I sold my PS2 and so the game's gotta go. Looking for $9 shipped.

Freebies
For freebies, just pay shipping / paypal fees and it's yours.

Epson Color Ink T027
I don't know what printer this goes in. I know it is not a knockoff, but an official Epson one.

Intel stock 775 HSF
Lower profile version.

DVI to VGA adapter
I have a ton of these. Take them please!

thanks for the link. i knew i seen it on the egg before

i can post benches if you want, would that help?

thanks for the link. i knew i seen it on the egg before

i can post benches if you want, would that help?

no no no, thou shall not tempt :)

its cash man, just dont have it :( trust me Id love a 8 core setup if I could

Back