Ebay = Mashur123
Heat = HomerRulez

Trade Offers are welcome.

Those interested can PM me or call me at 718 316 8245 on my cell

Im looking to sell or trade the following
EVGA GTX 280 $270 shipped(SOLD)

Used for about a month. I Never registered the card so its good to go. It comes
Asus P5E X38 Mainboard $100 SHIPPED.

It was working well up until it stopped. It needs to be RMA'd and since its still under warranty 8 months left or so it can be returned for RMA for repair or replacement. Comes with original box as well. I would do so myself but I just got a new x58 system.
Corsair HX series 620HX 620watt PSU $90 Shipped. SOLD to sibapuk
$100 shipped
Seagate FreeAgent Desktop ST310005FDA1E1-RK 1TB 7200 RPM USB 2.0 External Hard Drive - Retail Brand NEW SEALED
$75 Shipped Xbox 360

works nearly perfectly except for the DVD drive. Has never had RROD or any signs of it. Purchased brand new from Circuit city a few months ago. The drive stopped reading discs. It could be because a bad dvd drive or because the Modified firmware needs to be updated due to Microsoft updates. Fix the dvd drive (be it firmware or hardware issue) and you have a Flawlessly Working System.

ITEMS THAT I HAVE SOLD

$85 shipped (SOLD) HIS 3870x2 1GB.
D-Link DIR-655 Wireless N Gaming router $65 SHIPPED (SOLD) and willing to take trades
$425 (SOLD) shipped iPhone 3G 16gb Black unlocked with sim card and works on any gsm network. Its been used for about a month. Its in good Condition. It has just one problem. The vibrate button is missing. Other than the missing vibrate button the phone works flawlessly.

$35 shipped XFX 8600GT (SOLD) that comes with a brand new company of heroes set that was never used.

[quote
](SOLD) $40 shipped eVga 8600GT [/quote]

$60 shipped (SOLD) Seagate ST9160821A-RK 160 GB Ultra ATA 2.5-Inch noteook HD
$15 shipped (SOLD) Hauppauge WIN-TV PVR 150MCE (no Remote)
EVGA GTX 260 $170 Shipped (SOLD)
$105 shipped 8800GTX 768MB SOLD

EVGA GTX 280 SOLD ($320 shipped or Trade for Core i7 920)

Purchased 2 weeks ago from a member at Guru website. Purchased two (one still new and keeping). The one Im selling is BRAND NEW SEALED
Trades Im open to are ANYTHING YOU HAVE

Specifics Im looking for are

Core i7 CPU (still in NEED of ONE) and Core i7 x58 MOBO (pending a Buy from a menber)(preferably EVGA)

and basically anything that has to do with electronics and computers
(mostly computer parts though)

thanks. GTX 280 is $270 shipped not $250. I apologize for the mistake. I was typing too fast.:confused:

thanks. GTX 280 is $270 shipped not $250. I apologize for the mistake. I was typing too fast.:confused:

Lol. That happens. My interest in the card ,as stated in my PM, still stands though. Its still a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back