Family Money Issues, have to sell off gaming machine! (Core i7 SLI Setup!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AthlonXP

Fully [H]
To make a long story short, I am in the process of moving and I have some family issues in which will financially strap me for a few months so my gaming rig must go. I am also looking to sell off my T61p to help pay for a Gateway gaming laptop in which will fit all my needs. Anyhow here is the list.

1. Dell 3007wfp-HC (w/3 year warranty) $825 shipped or $750 picked up in the Washington DC area.
2. Corsair 1000w psu $175 shipped
3. Intel Core i7 920 $265 shipped
4. Asus P6t Deluxe $265 shipped
5. 2x EVGA GTX280 Superclocked $370 each or $700 for both.
6. 6gb Corsair Dominator 1600mhz DDR3 Ram $250 shipped
7. Lian Li PC1000B Plus II case with 2x samsung SATA DVD Burners $125 picked up.
8. 640gb WD SATA $55 shipped (32mb Cache)
9. IBM Thinkpad T61p (15.4 WSXGA+, Core 2 Duo t9300 cpu, 160gb 7200rpm HD, 9cell Battery, 256 quadro FX570, DVDRom/CDRW, XP Pro, 4gb of ram.) $900 shipped.

I will work combo deals on multiple items sold, I will also throw in some freebie video games in which I have not opened.

Great deals.

Lian Li PC1000B Plus II case with 2x samsung SATA DVD Burners $125 picked up. --> Wish I was local for this :(

crazy deal.. seriously wow...
I wish I lived in DC to get the case + 2 dvdrw... and hard drive deal..

So many items I want. Sorry to hear about the family trouble. Hope everything will work out for you.

So many items I want. Sorry to hear about the family trouble. Hope everything will work out for you.

Thanks, if I dont get a good deal on the setup, then I will just sell the laptop and keep the desktop. I can use my powerbook 12 inch for mobile stuff.

Any idea on whats left? I saw a lot of people calling "dibs" and what not, but thread wasn't edited... so I dunno...

I may grab the 920 and P6T if they're available... and potentially that 640GB drive too...

And would do the 1000hx but not until I got SLI with my GTX 280 :D but that's not for a while...

Any idea on whats left? I saw a lot of people calling "dibs" and what not, but thread wasn't edited... so I dunno...

I may grab the 920 and P6T if they're available... and potentially that 640GB drive too...

And would do the 1000hx but not until I got SLI with my GTX 280 :D but that's not for a while...

I can put you down for the board and cpu, any idea on ram??

Also guys with the T61p I am throwing in the docking station as well!!

I think I might go with 1333... just to keep cost down...

Do you have an upgraded cooler or were you on stock?

What's still available?
sorry to hear you have family money issues :(
hope everything will be alright...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back