FS/FT: P45 Motherboards, HD3870 Vid Cards, Watercooling, 20GB MP3 Player/USB HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillbot

[H]F Junkie
FS/FT:
EK Nickel HD3870 Full Cover Block - $20 shipped OBO EACH
EK FC Waterblocks
I have TWO of them. They were on the cards above. Discount will be given if you buy a card + waterblock together.

Wanted:
LGA775 Heatsink, Prefer lower profile and CHEAP.
Good low noise power supply for C2D system.

------------------------------------------------SOLD------------------------------------------
Diamond HD3870 512MB - $75 Shipped OBO EACH
Inoi 20GB MP3 Player/USB HDD - $30 shipped OBO
Biostar Tpower i45 - $85 Plus Shipping OBO
MSI P45 Neo3-FR - ON HOLD

TTT, and to answer the most common question AGAIN:

They both work fine individually, I just can't get them to Xfire. Support says my mobo is the problem but i'm not gonna buy a new one. You can see in the pic I'm currently using one so yes, they work fine individually. If you buy the pair, don't complain to me if you can't get them to xfire because I have no way of testing this functionality.

OMG these are awsome!!!! Shipped fast and secure!
Will install today to test.

This was a fantastic transaction will leave heat for ya. As soon as I figure out how. LOL

Bump with a question on the i45. You removed the stock heatsink and heatpipe to put on aftermarket NB cooler. Is the aftermarket cooler included with the board, or are you putting the original heatsink back on (minus the heatpipe)?

Currently the aftermarket cooler is mounted on the board. I can include it if needed, otherwise it will ship with the original heatsink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back