FS/FT: Visiontek 4870, and HR03 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

oipunkz

Gawd
I have a Visiontek 4870 512mb video card (dual DVI connectors), and a HR03 GT GPU cooler (I purchased the cooler/heatsink used, and never installed it.. has all ramsinks and fan clips as well). The card works great, no issues... it's just that I'm in need of a little extra cash but still need a half-way decent video card. So I'm looking to trade for cash plus any of the following cards: (512mb cards only)

8800 GTS (G92) 512MB
8800 GTX
9600 GT
9800 GT
9800 GTX

Obviously the amount of cash required along with the card will depend on the card and is open to negotiation.

If someone wants to purchase the card outright:

Visiontek 4870 - $170 Shipped - SOLD
HR03 GT - $30 Shipped
- SOLD

I accept ONLY Paypal, and ship ONLY to the USA. I have plenty of positive Heat and eBay, and do NOT ship first.

EMAIL me if you are interested, PM's don't get checked nearly as often.
bigdeuce AT gmail.com

one last bump....

Have a few offers, am leaning towards one, but want to make sure I'm not missing out on anything.

Guess I'm bumping one more time.. again...

Had a deal all set up, and the guy has not responded, sent paypal funds or any kind of communication in 4 days so I'll move on.

Anyone interested? Have a partial trade to offer?

Another bump... need cash and a lesser video card please. Lowered selling prices... need to get a deal done here.

Last guy left me hanging, and then sold the card he was supposedly trading to me, and refuses to respond to me to verify that's what he actually did.

Lowered price again on the card, and added some other cards I'd be interested in. Need to get a deal done soon.

EMAIL me if interested please: bigdeuce AT gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back