Oblivion: Limit to number of items in a storage container?

Callistra

n00b
I am having items disappear from a storage container and I'm wondering if my game is glitching or there is a maximum number. I do have well over 100 items in one container. It's in a house I own and it's not resetting. I just put an item in and it's gone.. click right back on the container and it's not there. Moved to another container and it SEEMS to have fixed it but I just need to make sure...

eta: nvm stuff is disappearing there too now. when i removed some stuff others showed up again. What's the limit?

I remember I lost some stuff just laying around my house that wasn't in a container. SOmehow I think it reappeared, for no apparant reason.

I always kept my stuff distributed among pretty much evenly between my houses, never had that problem.

If you put too many items into a single container, those items will disappear from the container inventory. Just take some out and they should reappear.

Had the same experience, and dj_2004 is right. I removed items and my "lost" items returned. Must be a limit on how many items can be displayed at one time per container. Time to start filling a new container. ;)

Long time coming, but thank you to those who replied. Indeed, when I chose to "remove all" my lost items came back. Darn, need more storage containers for my house!

man i want to get rid of vampirism so bad!!! without "cheating" that is.

Back