BFG Tech version of Windows Blinds

Red Falcon

[H]ard DCOTM December 2023
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I was looking for the BFG Tech version of Windows blinds. It used to come bundled in one of their older discs (FX series on down) but is no longer featured on any of the modern day installation discs. :(

It originally had three themes, two of them were the BFG Tech "Asylum" theme, and the third was an NVIDIA theme.

Granted, this is an older version, but I can make it work!

If anyone could tell me where I could find this version or provide it in a ZIP/RAR file, I would really appreciate it! :)

All thanks in advance! I will appreciate this sooo much!

Thank you for posting that. It is a really neat version. :cool:

The NVIDIA version is the one I am looking for though, it's really tough to find. :(

Thank you for posting.

That is one of the NVIDIA themes, but I'm not actually looking for the theme itself. (should have been more specific)

The version of Windows Blinds that comes on the older BFG Tech discs (circa 2003-2005) has three themes on it: BFG Tech, Asylum, and NVIDIA.

This version was also completely free, but could only use the three bundled themes.

I just want this version of Windows Blinds so that I can use it forever (without popups like the "free" trial version) with the NVIDIA theme.

I do appreciate your help though. ;)

Do you remember what year????

I have a bunch of those discs somewhere and will look.
If I have one it's yours for the postage.

The year should be circa 2003 to 2005 (about Series FX to 6).

Is there anyway you can look on the disc itself for the Windows Blinds? It should be in the menu and should have its own folder.

If it is not big (should only be 30MB) could you ZIP it and load it to http://www.box.net/ file storage. It is free to use for anyone to use.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I can upload something cool to you in return. Music, wallpapers, etc. Please let me know! :eek:

The year should be circa 2003 to 2005 (about Series FX to 6).

Is there anyway you can look on the disc itself for the Windows Blinds? It should be in the menu and should have its own folder.

If it is not big (should only be 30MB) could you ZIP it and load it to http://www.box.net/ file storage. It is free to use for anyone to use.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I can upload something cool to you in return. Music, wallpapers, etc. Please let me know! :eek:

I'm lookin'......I've got stuff all over, had some 6 series cards but may have sent them away a long time ago.......so far all the discs are pretty recent.
I'll keep looking.:D

Thank you sooo much. I've really been wanting this again, but I've been unable to find it anywhere. I would be so greatful. If you do find it, I'll have to give you something cool! :cool:

Thanks for helping me out on this. Please let me know if you find anything!

Back