Pandemonium
Sim Classic
SimCopter
Sim 3000
SimThem Park
The Lost File of Sherlock Holmes
Theme Hospital
Thief 2

Or similar for a 13 years old girl. Please pm or email me prices.
:D

Another cleaning sale. I'll have more video games after this... is very fair for this, considering the games alone cost $750 when they were new.

Some of these games are pretty recent so I know there is value here.

Everything worked at last use but I'm not going to test it all.

I have another PS2 with alot of the same stuff if you don't get this one.

Payment by PayPal - shipping anywhere else.

You get
1 PS2 Console with all necessary cords
2 Sony OEM controllers
2 Datel Controllers
1 Datel Multitap (allows for 4 controller hookups)
2 Memory Cards (1 Sony, 1 Nyko)

15 Games
Soul Calibur III
007 Nightfire
24 The Game
DDRMAX 2 Dance Dance Revolution
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Kingdom Hearts
NBA Live 2004
Ratchet: Deadlocked
Kingdom Hearts II
Ultimate Codes for Grand Theft Auto Vice City

PS1 Games:
Tekken 2
Fightmaker
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Alien Trilogy
Parasite Eve

$110 + shipping>>>>>>>$90
PS2with15games1.jpg

PS2with15games.jpg

Itronix XC6250 PRO touch screen laptop this is a military police type notebook
itronix1jpg.jpg

itronix.jpg

Rugged. Wireless. Smart. Quite simply, there is no other more powerful, wireless, durable notebook computer line than those from Itronix. The X-C 6250 Pro meets or exceeds the Military Standards for ruggedization and is packed with features that make field computing reliable and easy to manage.
$100usd + shipping>>>>>>>$85

PSP

Used Sony PSP with power/recharge cord
1 gig SanDisk Pro Duo memory stick
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops game

System works like it's brand new.

Asking $175 >>>>>> $130 OBO

This is a standard XBox with 7 games, two controllers, steering wheel and pedal set up. Works fine. The games are:
$100usd + shipping>>>>>>$85
Sonic Heroes
Splinter Cell
Lego Star Wars
Madagascar
Cat in the Hat
Secret Weapons over Normandy
Nascar Thunder
Xboxwheel.jpg

Also I have

Dreamcast Video Game Package

Everything is FULLY FUNCTIONAL

1 Dreamcast System - comes with manual and all connecting cables -- SOLD--

Compaq iPaq 3765 Pocket PC w/docking station --- SOLD ----

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iPaQ 3765
AC adapter
950 mAh lithium-polymer battery
USB cradle
USB connection cable
Two styli
Vinyl slipcase
User manual

IBM THINKPAD 9545 RX124 - in working condition

$40usd + shipping

IBMthinkpad.jpg

SILVER COINS

I have 2 rolls ( 20 ea. coins ) of 1921 Morgan's PSD mints, and 1922-1935 various mints. Morgans 1922 year coins (pds mixed) rest are 1923-1935.

These are all average circulated dollars.
Great investment.

Would like to get $22 bucks per coin obo.
10 coins $200
whole roll $390
Pm or email me.
Prices subject to change

Attached is scan of some peace dollars, plus a few others. Looking at pure silver content,
100_coins.jpg

MORE SILVER COINS
Also I have 50 ea.
Silver coins - uncirculated

Price - $20ea.
$190 - for 10 coins

Prices subject to change
Silver as of today is almost $18.50 (7/2/08)
The Maria Theresa Thaler is probably one of the most famous and well known coins of the world. Originally struck in Austria from 1740 to 1780, the Thaler was the currency of the Austrian Empire.
1780 - Coin of the Year -1780 Maria Theresa Thaler Maria Theresa, also called Maria Theresia, was born May 13th 1717, and died on November 29th 1780. She succeeded to the throne of the Hapsburg empire in 1740, and her titles include Queen of Hungary and Bohemia, Archduchess of Austria, Empress of the Holy Roman Empire. After her death, silver thalers were issued with the dual purpose of being a 'trade' coinage, and a commemorative. It is unlikely that any were issued in the year 1780 itself, but have been issued ever since bearing the date of her death. The Maria Theresa thaler has often been described as the world's most beautiful coin
The Maria Theresa thaler (MTT) is a silver bullion-coin that has been used in world trade continuously since it was first minted as a thaler in 1741. It was named after Empress Maria Theresa, who ruled Austria, Hungary, and Bohemia from 1740 to 1780.
Since 1780, the coin has always been dated 1780 and has been struck by the following mints: Birmingham, Bombay, Brussels, London, Paris, Rome and Utrecht, in addition to the Habsburg mints in , Günzburg, Hall, Karlsburg, Kremnica, Milan, Prague and Vienna.

The coin is 39.5 mm in diameter and 2.5mm thick, weighs 28.0668 grams

MariaTheresasilvercoin-2.jpg

MariaTheresasilvercoin-1.jpg

MariaTheresasilvercoin.jpg

Also I have:

RIM Blackberry 7105t phone that is unlocked for any of the major cellular phone companies. Just insert your sim card from your cell phone .and your ready to go. Its main carrier is T-mobile so the graphics are t-mobile but works with At&t Cingular and others.

Features bluetooth enabled, sms text messaging, pda pc sync, Internet browser, email, and calender. This phone is brand new and made only 1 phone call. Comes with powercord charger and usb cable in a white before stock box. For some reason it did not come with an instruction manual but you can find them downloadable from t-mobile.com or an internet search.

Quick Take: The RIM BlackBerry 7105t for T-Mobile is an upgrade to the RIM BlackBerry 7100t. The 7105t keeps many of the same features of its older sibling, such as integrated Bluetooth, a speakerphone, and quad-band world roaming, but it adds a higher-resolution color screen, larger Talk and End buttons, and contoured keys for easier typing. You can also now access your Yahoo e-mail via the BlackBerry Internet E-mail service. The RIM BlackBerry 7105t costs $199.99 after a mail-in rebate and is available now.

Price --- $110usd (shipping included) OBO >>>>> $80
Blackberry1-1.gif

Blackberry-1.jpg

Im looking for a propane refrigerator - will buy or trade for all the above + cash

after i get my pay check i might get that xbox and or ps2 (so if you can hold it for a few days?)

What I have available now is Soulblade 2; Kingdom of Hearts, Kingdom of Hearts 2, DDRMAX 2. LMK, Derek

hm...? I already sent my payment for the above.

I know and I'm sorry - my kids desiced to take some games.
I can either refund you $$ or don't accept your payment - LMN.

aren'tcha going to take the games off since they're no longer available?

What I have available now is Soulblade 2; Kingdom of Hearts, Kingdom of Hearts 2, DDRMAX 2. LMK, Derek

hm...? I already sent my payment for the above.

I know and I'm sorry - my kids decided to take some games without telling me----:mad:
I can either refund you $$ or don't accept your payment - LMN.

aren'tcha going to take the games off since they're no longer available?

I did refund your money here is a copy of your last email to me:
Wow. I guess i'll take a refund as I'm given no other choice.

I'm still talking to my kids and maybe I will get them back in a day or so - don't know yet.
Sorry for all the problems - but you got your $$ back---- :eek:
If anything changes I'll let you know.

Any more info on the Itronix XC6250 PRO. Does it work, and what about the touch screen? Does the battery hold a charge?

Just click the attached link with Itronix site for more info.
You will need a wireless card. Battery is ok. Touch screen works.
Just remember this is an older beast but in still working condition.
:)

Back