Meth Lab ? Methamphetamine Laboratory ? I think Not! Wrong Kind of Lab !

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member

Well I did get the flood under control. I am trying to get the computers back up to snuff. I have had to retire several old machines because of blown caps, you might say they are "relics." As for the Meth Lab story I don't have the original...... but I remember like it was yesterday. It was on St Patrick's day to be exact. I had gone up to the hospital to see a new grandson being born. With a surname of McHugh you can imagine my pride to have a grandson born on the Irish holiday all Americans love. Upon my return home my youngest son said "the cops were just here." I of course immediately asked what he had been doing. He said, 'they were looking for you." They had come to check on a report from one of the neighbors that there was a meth lab. It had to be a meth lab because all winter long they have the windows open and fans running! There are cars there all hours of the day! (I have 5 boys. They all have cars. They like to visit.) My son graciously showed them the Meth lab with all 40 computers running. They got a pretty good laugh out of it. One of the local constabulary said he knew my brother and had heard I was "in to computers." It is weird but that grandson just had his 5th birthday. I have been at this a long time! Now I am getting rid of those old computers and replacing them with newer blood. Did I understand someone to say that the PS3 plays games too? I'll look closer at my two and see about that. Don't tell the grandkids. They'll want me to turn off folding and play games on them.

as found in this thread:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1241358

Mike McHugh Milestone Thread

SmokeRings asked for it, and I agree --- we need to keep this from dying.
You need to make a specific thread for the story. That way we can easily link it and hopefully save it from database purges. As you can tell, we managed to get relic to do so with the mojo story. Plus, there are probably several of us here that will make sure neither thread will ever be pruned from the database again although we can't guarantee anything in regards to database crashes. I had to pull up a thread via google's cached pages to get a copy of it after a database crash a while back lost about 3 weeks worth of posts and threads.

okay, here ya go!

A new thread just for the meth folders!

Methamphetamine? I think not!

Mike --- any further details you want to add?

I know you missed one little detail... the town where this took place! ;)

Fold on For the Cure!

I missed that the first time around... and that is truly a priceless story!!

Thanks for keeping this alive!!!

Awesome:)

Yes, truly priceless... Too bad there is no Bone Closed for that kind of stories :(

Mike...

do the new cops on the beat know about you?

Back