Alright...Yamaki

digital_exhaust

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2008
You guys are killin' me here... First it was Crazy_Larry, then Axedrenalin...Kendrak is on my ass, my threat list went from only two to almost full.... and now Yamaki is breathing down my neck..... I'm going to loose it over here:p

Now, if I was a non-sporting selfish type, I suppose I'd be all pissed off and feeling down about things, but since I'm such a great guy, I'm not:D

Seriously, I just wanted to say good job to all the guys in the "lower ranks".. this place has been so much more lively and fun lately, with all the new competition and recent big/little milestones. It's a nice change to see members ramping up and participating in the forum more...LET'S KEEP IT UP!!!!

FOLD ON!!!!!

Yamiki... I'm watching you;)

And guys, at least give me time to get the tire tracks off my back before any more of you run me over....

I can start a "relic2" and run over you if it would make you feel better. ;)

Oooph.. no, I don't think that's going to be necessary, but I do appreciate the offer:p

I think you might have the better part of a month. :D

Regardless, you are a force to be reckoned with.. and I intend to do what I can to hold you off...not that I know exactly what that is... but as soon as I do, I'll be sure and let you know...

Now if the stats would just update... I need to talk to Larry.....

EDIT... thanks for the siggage:)

What hardware are you running? You should be pushing 8k ppd with those numbers. I have 1 Xeon (2.13) quad running 4 standard clients, and one quad running Smp (overclocked to 2.88ghz). I'm putting out 100 points more than you on average.
Let us know where you need help, and we will get your points up :D

Sorry digital_exhaust, but I'm on a mission to 1million points, and it doesn't look like it'll get easier for you anytime soon (let's just say I'm heading to micro center tonight).

Aside from that, you're definitely right about the competition being really lively lately. When I first started folding many of the team members were inactive on the forums or just didn't care enough to buy new systems (well, except relic of course ;))

Fold on!

-Y

He's about to fly by me. It would have happened later if it weren't for my main rig going down for a couple weeks.

Sorta on topic/off topic is there a way to get a complete list of Avg PPD for all members.. that really is what matters... I mean that's the what have you done for me lately tell all... While total points are great no doubt longevity being the king, in the shorter term the real ramp up competition is in the PPD area :)

What hardware are you running?

The majority of my borged machines are Dell 2.8 Celerons, running stock (of course:)) and the standard client.. I realize that my specs are pretty big, but my daily ppd fluctuates between 3 and 4k.... I wish I could get the SMP client on a few more boxen, but as it is, that just isn't a possibility... Thanks for the offer to help though, but unless I'm missing something here.. there isn't much I can do to increase my ppd without adding hardware...

Not right now, but there will be 3 or 4 of my borged boxen being upgraded to E6750 machines soon, but it will be about a month before I can actually borg them.. long story. Anyhow, as of right now, that's all I have coming in. I've been putting in quite a few extra hours in at work, so hopefully I will be able to throw a couple headless SMP boxes together within the next couple of weeks....

Well, I'm pretty sure you won't let me catch up to you...I'm too far behind. On another note, I hit 100k!

0-42,000: 5 years
42,001-100,000: 1 month.

Like this:

genome@home P: 54286.28

:p

Go to hardfolding.com and navigate to your user stats. At the bottom is a link to create your badge. You just paste the link into your post.

Well well, look what we have here...

dscn0054aq8.jpg

So... um, where did that come from?

If you happen to have any left overs you need to get rid of....:)

I don't know whats worse in that picture, the new hardware or the glare of determination...

That sir is resolve, fear it.... I know I do.

I used to fear it, but now I've made my peace with the inevitable. Getting mowed down is starting to become a weekly thing here.

Don't want to get mowed weekly ? Try to collect a few millions and be on the top. Everyone in the bottom will take a shit :p

Don't want to get mowed weekly ? Try to collect a few millions and be on the top. Everyone in the bottom will take a shit :p

Sounds easy enough. I just have to find a way around the pesky little problem of the family wanting to eat. Usually every day.:) Then I could afford another quad or two a month.

Just bring a month worth of bread and peanut butter, problem solved :D

And the wife is allergic to peanuts. That'll go even further than you imagined.:)

Getting mowed down is starting to become a weekly thing here.

Maybe we should start a club... The [H]Mowed|Over Club:)

I'm starting to get used to it... not all that bad really, but still.... it would be nice to keep my threat list small for more than a day or so......every time I get in down to two or three.. it just seems to magically fill up with new names:)

Maybe we should start a club... The [H]Mowed|Over Club:)

I'm starting to get used to it... not all that bad really, but still.... it would be nice to keep my threat list small for more than a day or so......every time I get in down to two or three.. it just seems to magically fill up with new names:)

Yea, thats the ticket. A support group. Weekly meetings where we can compare the tire tracks on our backs, drown our sorrows in giant glasses of mojo.

Hey wait... you're on my list too!

edit: I'm in

Back