Money back from Airborne Cold Remedy.

interested

Gawd
Get money back with or without proof of purchase if you bought some of the Airborne Cold Remedy stuff. (up to $63 if i read the article correctly)

Well this dosent work for us here in Canada, maybe because they never sold the stuff here? however i thought others here at [H] would like the info.

Here is the story on this money back claim

Here is the site that has all the links and or forms if you want to file a claim online or by mail.

Regards.

This lawsuit sounds a bit frivolous. Thanks for the links OP. I take this stuff regularly.

Thanks, I actually did purchase a few bottles of that stuff the last few years. I thought it helped, guess it shows how much of pain and illness is mental.

i always though this stuff was the s**t. it works like charm, no idea what happened.

Yeah, I'm not sure whether it really helped me or not. I mean, my parents used to drown us in the stuff whenever someone in the family got sick, but I don't get sick very often anyway so who knows.

lol, hopefully my parents will take advantage of this considering how much they used to go through. Though eventually they realized that we went through so much of it because my sister was drinking it like juice. lol, they actually had to start hiding the airborne. :eek:

our family's bought some of this stuff over the years, i'm all over this.

Back