FS: 22" Flat NEC MultiSync FP1355 CRT Monitor

RandysWay

[H]ard|Gawd
For sale is my own personal NEC MultiSync FP1355 Flat 22" CRT Monitor. I bought this monitor brand new for over $900.00 as it is not your typical low-end crt monitor. The color reproduction is nearly spot-on - perfect for graphics and imaging work. The screen is a TRUE FLAT NEC screen for no bubble distortion.

Everything works perfectly and the glass is mint condition. There is not even a single scratch on it. Cosmetic-wise, on the outer casing of the monitor there are two hairline cracks on each upper corner on the outer casing, as you can see in the picture. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect any functionality of the unit; it is minor however I still wanted to point it out. There are no cracks or blemishes on the face of the monitor.

It has a very tight Dot Pitch of 0.24, the screen is treated with OptiClear and Semi-Dark Tint and it has a Maximum Resolution of 2048 x 1536 @ 75 Hz.

$149.95 +
ACTUAL SHIPPING or Local Pickup (I'm in Wildomar, CA 92595 - Temecula Valley)

Only selling because I purchased a 37" Westinghouse LVM-37W3 LCD.

NEC01.jpg

NEC02.jpg

NEC03.jpg

NEC04.jpg

- Randy

Thanks for the comments and bumps, guys! :D

Rich168: It was purchased November of 2002 I believe.. this is one hell of a monitor. ;)

- Randy

Bump for someone using a large CRT. I had one hellll of a time selling mine. It's as if the larger it was the harder it was to sell, people really like their newly dicovered LCD space which usually houses a cornered LCD anyhow LOL. Good luck.

Back