woot off

I actually have money to spend now! lets hope there's some stuff I can buy :eek:

I ordered three bags of crap and it was loading for 9 years and i never got it. Im want to get CRAP!!!

I've missed every BOC for the past year... one time I got to the order page, but was too slow entering my password :(

1198816348991hg1.gif

GET READY GUYS!!!

Damnit I actually wanted it, they're awesome little things... Why do I always miss stuff I want =/

Damnit I actually wanted it, they're awesome little things... Why do I always miss stuff I want =/

I wouldn't mind having one but I had to pass. Maybe they will have some other stuff I want. I should probably take some of my drugs and stay up all night and feel like crap tomorrow but I don't think I will. Of course, as soon as I go to bed they will have everything I would spend money on right now.

Weather clock sold out in 20 seconds. lol

Zune 30 gb..89.99

Sold out in 20 seconds...

Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player - Black
$89.99

damn this stuff is moving FAST

i'm confused.... i thought they do one deal a day.... neh?

Not during a woot-off. They sell until the item is sold out, then they put up a new item until it sells out, repeat...

I'm timing out on woot.com now.

Not during a woot-off. They sell until the item is sold out, then they put up a new item until it sells out, repeat...

I'm timing out on woot.com now.

You're not the only one timing out. It's rather annoying. If I wasn't able to access other pages I would have thought my damn ISP crapped out on me for the third or fourth day in a row.

holy ba-jesus you people are on point with surfing daily aren't we.

timing out too

lol people were so excited to see if the lame ass headphones were done.... F5... F5...F5...F5...F5

If that were a real deal...I'd jack my brothers credit card and order it. Then sell it, and give him the cost + 100 bucks, and keep the rest. I'm sure he wouldn't mind...

Back