paypal issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthy123

2[H]4U
If it isn't the right place then please don't just delete but move it to the right place.

Paypal is a complete joke as a company, In 2005 a guy bought a mobo from me, he took 5 days to even return my emails, and the last email I sent to him expressed I would sell the mobo to someone else if he didn't respond. 48 hours later he paid me with paypal, then opened a dispute with them and they found in his favor and refunded more than half his money, out of my pocket I might add. I bought another identical motherboard to send to him only to have him refuse and end up having my account with paypal put on limited. That means I could receive money and transfer money to the account but not touch the money after that happened.

So I have money in the account but paypal won't let me touch it because of something that happened in 2005, calls to the company have ended in anger and no resolution.

Stay away from paypal, horribly run company, I didn't have problems for years but the moment I did, they pretty much said nothing they could do so you are screwed unless you pay a scammer what he wants.

So you sent him two motherboards? How much money does this involve? If it's less than 100, I would just drop it, if it's been 2 years. Hell, Canadian money is now worth more than the greenback.

screw paypal, I just dumped them this week after 6 years. They are great when business is smooth, but they are absolutely horrid when it comes to resolving problems. Their guarantee's are bullshit. I just starting using google checkout, hoping for the best.

Good luck resolving your account problem with them, paypal simply does not care about you.

So you sent him two motherboards? How much money does this involve? If it's less than 100, I would just drop it, if it's been 2 years. Hell, Canadian money is now worth more than the greenback.

its over 25 bucks at this point, but paypal won't let me take any monye out of the account at this point. There is no drop it unless I let them take another 25 dollars from me, otherwise I have no paypal account. I can't express how much of a joke paypal service is.

They are a joke of a company. Even if a seller falsely advertises an item, I've been on the wrong end of their so called "customer service". F them. Google checkout will get my service from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back