Seller MIA

likewhoa

Limp Gawd
I bought a motherboard from sladesurfer 1 week from today, he privmsg me that he was going to mail the item the next day and send me a tracking number, it is now a whole 7 days and he has not reply with a tracking number and or responded to my private messages. I have looked at his heatware and it's 100% positive but seeing that my item has not arrived nor has sladesurfer responded to my private messages or request for tracking info, I feel that I must take further steps. I have giving him 3 days to reply or else I will have to put out a complain on paypal right after I call my credit card company to cancel the charge made to him. I wanted to ask the community if anyone has dealt with him.

My only guess is that he's busy now but 7 days seems a little long to NOT respond to your buyers so I will give him 3 more days to comply.

sladesurfer said:
likewhoa said:
sladesurfer said:
likewhoa said:
sladesurfer said:
likewhoa said:
interested, what is your heatware? I can pay with paypal. my heatware is likewhoa.
Cool, my Heatware is under sladesurfer Just send the money to my paypal :) sladesurfer[at]gmail[d0t]com

sorry lost the thread with the board, can you also send a paypal request to design[at]missionaccomplish[d0t]com and i'll respond with payment. p.s my heatware is likewhoa.
Money requested :)

payment sent.
hey, everything is packed. shipping will be via USPS priority mail tomorrow. will give you the tracking number :D

I hope this gets resolved and I get my board so we can send eachother positive heat :)

yea I should and will, thanks :)

still he should stay on top of his buyers on whatever forums he deals with. I shouldn't have to hunt for him on other forums as the deal was made here.

yea I should and will, thanks :)

still he should stay on top of his buyers on whatever forums he deals with. I shouldn't have to hunt for him on other forums as the deal was made here.

did you get an e-mail address from him? if not, try and give his heat e-mail a message, maybe he'll respond that way.

did you get an e-mail address from him? if not, try and give his heat e-mail a message, maybe he'll respond that way.

He just privmsg me here, he was in an accident of some kind so that's why he's been away for a week. I accepted his apology.

P.S he send it out today and provided me with a tracking number as well. This seller will get a positive feedback for sure. good thing for heatware otherwise I be really worry.

not dealt with him but he helped when i was scammed by that Todd fool so is genuine enough and seen him around a few forums. sorry to hear of his accident and glad it all got sorted for you.

Great ending to the deal. I'm glad to see this went through as it should of be.

Also, sorry to hear about the accident. Hope all goes well with you now and in the future.

sladesurfer is a good guy. i've dealt with him a few times and talked with him more. i wouldn't worry about it too much.

Good thing it got resolved, I knew it would. Slade is a great guy who has been around many computer forums for years. Wouldn't want to see his rep get tarnished.

He just privmsg me here, he was in an accident of some kind so that's why he's been away for a week. I accepted his apology.

P.S he send it out today and provided me with a tracking number as well. This seller will get a positive feedback for sure. good thing for heatware otherwise I be really worry.

man alot of people in accidents when they ship late onthis forum LOL.

Riiiight.

Knowing Slade myself personally, I know he was in fact in an accident. Comments like that aren't needed.

Back