NewEgg Cooler Master RC-690 $34.99 after MIR FS

1. Purchase Cooler Master CM690 with receipt dated between 12/14/2007 and 12/31/2007

Just so everyone knows.

I agree. Got this case a couple weeks back and I'm loving it. Cool and quiet ... and cheap! I thought the Centurion series were great value but this beats it by far.

ZZF had this case for only $20 a few weeks back. I snagged one then, very happy with it. All the fans are quiet as long as they are plugged into the MB fan connectors. They whine when plugged into the 12v sockets.

transplanted my gap35ds3l and 8800gt system into it last night. LIGHT years better than the
7 year old antec case it came out of. shaved 8c off of temps.... really really easy to wire up, and honestly, i love the drive caddies. they should have put the psu in the bottom of the case YEARS ago.

best purchase i've made rebate or not, in a long time

Got in on this too, seems like a great case. Not sure if its still around, but also got the Antec NeoHe (changed to Neo Power - changed on the newegg page & is what I got sent...whatever?) modular 500w. With the rebate for that and the rebate for this CM case, ends up 105 bucks. Pretty sweet total for very nice case/psu combo there.

got this case - thx for heads up to OP.... looks to be of solid build for the $$

Back