Best Buy Coupons

PC_User

Supreme [H]ardness
Several Best Buys Coupons.

- 10% off
- 10% off all regularly priced music, movies, toys, video games and PC games
- 10% off any single item1 from the following categories: Home Theater, Computer Accessories, Digital Cameras $249 & up • Camcorders $279 & up, Phones & Accessories, MP3 Players & Car Electronics, Major & Small Appliances.

Edit: Coupons good 12/11/07 - 12/16/07

Nice, going to use the 10% off for the Westinghouse 32" for $549. Thanks for the $54 savings.

This means I have to sign up for a Best Buy credit card or Rewards Zone thing? Sounds like a hassle.

reward zone isn't a hassle

It is now. Before they started handing those things out, when it was a paid 'club', the points were worth so much more. I used to get $20 rewards every 2-3 weeks. Now, I'm lucky to see $20 every 6 months.

Thank you for the coupons tho, I got them myself, and will use them!

I might be spending close to $3k for a tv and sound system this weekend so this will be a nice size discount :) thanks

If you can find it... No bestbuy in KY (or within 100 miles) has one in stock.

In fact, the two here in town have NEVER received one.

That coupon says "no copies"

I assume that means it has to be an actual cut from a news paper ad?

That coupon says "no copies"

I assume that means it has to be an actual cut from a news paper ad?

Guys, just stop by your local post office and pick up one of those change of address packages, in there you'll find a bunch of coupons including BEST BUY coupons.

Anybody know if there's a way to use these online? I can't buy a Radeon 3850 in-store.

This means I have to sign up for a Best Buy credit card or Rewards Zone thing? Sounds like a hassle.

10% off if you don't have RZ or the credit card. 12% if you do.

Games, music, movies is 10% off for everyone with the coupon, no 12% deals.

Anybody know if there's a way to use these online? I can't buy a Radeon 3850 in-store.

im sure you could find a 3850 online for cheaper than best buy would sell it. even with the coupon i would think. maybe im wrong

fyi... be careful with signing up for the "reward zone PROGRAM" that supposedly comes with the best buy card.

the best buy card is in-store only and just a financing card, but the reward zone one that cs reps are supposed to persuade you into believing is included with the bb card is actually a credit card (mastercard).

theres no obligation to sign up for either program, you can have one without the other.

fyi... be careful with signing up for the "reward zone PROGRAM" that supposedly comes with the best buy card.

the best buy card is in-store only and just a financing card, but the reward zone one that cs reps are supposed to persuade you into believing is included with the bb card is actually a credit card (mastercard).

theres no obligation to sign up for either program, you can have one without the other.

Why would you do that? Just get the free reward zone card that is not a part of either of the two financing cards. Its just a frequent shoppers card kind of like the ones you get at your local grocery stores.

You're wrong, but close!
BBY has THREE cards. The first two (BBY card and Rewardzone Mastercard) are credit cards. The third is the single rewardzone card which is free and kinda like a frequent buyers card.

$1 : 1 point for in-store and online purchases for standard. The only real advantage(s) it seems to getting a MC based membership is more points - 4% on BBY purchases, 2% everywhere else (holiday promo=3% elsewhere). Standard RZ point equate to only 2% "cash back" for BBY purchases (and of course nothing elsewhere). But IIRC there's a membership fee on the MC card (or the MC RZ membership itself, can't recall). And don't forget about the interest you'll end up paying, assuming you don't pay it off every month - it will FAR outweigh any certificates you can earn.

ps

I always thought store cards were the easiest to get, not so apparently ;). The bastards @ HSBC denied me @ least once (twice [pretty far apart tho] if memory serves)...Now I've been w/ Capital One for a while to finally start building credit. Don't think I'll try the RZ card again however, 1 piece of plastic is good for now.

Oh, and I remember back in ~05 I was getting a new TV w/ one of the printable (10%) coupons, and had to give a rash of shit to clerks and the manager to get the discount... I pointed out to them that the friggin' PDF it came from was printed from THEIR OWN WEBSITE! Took threatening to walk out for them to do it... Said nothing on the coupon (then) about no printable coupons, nor any RZ membership requirement (wasn't one then). Also the coupons I got for the 7th-10th I don't recall having any no printing/copying nor member requirements (other than on the 12% mind you) for using them.

You're wrong, but close!
BBY has THREE cards. The first two (BBY card and Rewardzone Mastercard) are credit cards. The third is the single rewardzone card which is free and kinda like a frequent buyers card.

This is what I thought, don't you need to enter your SSN when signing up for a credit card? Whereas for the rewardzone card I didn't have to input my SSN so I don't see how you could make the mistake of signing up for a CC. Correct me if I'm wrong about the SSN thing though.

Would lcd monitors be included in the deal? I know that TV's are but are monitors in the same realm? Thanks for the info!

Thanks for this one.
I just used the 12% coupon 2 days in a row, once for a 2gb XD card and today on a 500GB external. Worked perfect.

One advantage to having the BB cc is that you get 90 days no interest. I don't need it, but it comes in handy around the holidays so I don't have to plop all the cash down at once. Although I usually get paranoid and pay it off within a month anyway :p

Well I'm pissed, I wanted to buy a TV today, and they wouldn't take the coupon. Said the TV was a powersell item, and pointed to me on the sheet where it said that. The TV was on sale apparently, I didn't think it was.

GRR!!!

2nd category... It includes 'Gift Cards'. What? 10% off a $50 gift card would cost you $45 = you can use this discount on anything?

Sounds too good to be true.

You missed the word at the beginning of the paragraph: "Excludes."

Dammit, the EEE is online only and you need an overwrite to use these coupons. Looks like I might be getting a Slingbox Solo ($145 after 10% and before tax, versus Buy.com $134 with gg checkout).

Monday's the last day for the coupon so I'm going to use it on an $80 Logitech G15. Will come out to $72 + tax ~ $77 About $3 cheaper than Amazon.com and I get it right away.

Monday's the last day for the coupon so I'm going to use it on an $80 Logitech G15. Will come out to $72 + tax ~ $77 About $3 cheaper than Amazon.com and I get it right away.

i was thinking about doing that too but its the old revision...

Back