Corsair HX50w psu $78.49

The reviews say it runs a bit hot. Anyone have this PSU in a mATX case like the SG03? I'm leaning towards a mATX for my next gaming rig.

Really tempting, I think this is probably the lowest price point I have seen on this PSU(especially after GCO). I've read a lot of good review on this one.

I put one of these from Buy.com in my wife's new sys.
It's a great psu. Watch out for the molex connector pins. They aren't the best but no problem if you're patient. They can be fairly askew.
I may jump on this deal for my new build.

Wow, thanks OP. This is the best deal I've seen on this PSU in a couple months. I may bite. Although I almost didn't even click on the thread at all due to the typo in the model number of the title...

Got mine today, the 31st after ordering on the 29th. Pleasantly surprised considering all the horror stories I hear about buy.com

I have this PSU and it is the best I've owned...look around the net for reviews on this thing..I have it paired with a Antec 900 ( which is on sale right now as well)http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1236905
and it runs my dual 7600 SLI system with 2 raided 500gb maxtors ,burners,usb hub, even a floppy without flinching...the sleeved modded cables that come with it are a real plus, you only run what you need and you can make your case wiring look neat...the psu is quiet and has a large fan, believe me this is a sweet deal!

damn i can't get a break here.. :D sorry for the typo and the MIR.. i should be more careful next time.. if only my psu takes a crap now i'll get one of this.. *wishing* what the heck everything is falling apart on my comp i wouldn't be surprise if my psu takes a dump too.. 8800gts and my G7 took a dump this week.. good think they'll be replace thanks to Evga and to logitech and my g7 they'll be sending me a G9.. can't wait.. but anyway i'm glad i can help..

Back