FS: Dell Laptop, WC Parts, Audigy, Timberland WorkBoots, Lots More...Updated Often

MTB2Live Live4Comps

[H]ard|Gawd
Turns out I had a lot of good shit hiding in my room that I don't use anymore, and it's all up for sale now.

Scroll for pictures of everything :cool:

If you'd like more pictures of any item, feel free to ask for specifics.

Make me some offers, I have no clue what some of this is worth anymore. NO LOW BALLS
TRADES:
I'm looking for a 20" or 22" Widescreen LCD, a Dual DVI nVidia PCIE Card (7600GT ish) and Core 2 Duo Parts, NOTHING ELSE. We'll discuss partial cash additions.

HDTV Tuner
KWord ATSC-110 HDTV and Analog Cable Tuner - $50 Shipped
LINUX COMPATIBLE
hdtvTuner.jpg

I used this card with MythTV for a while and it works great, but now that I've moved out of the dorms I no longer have cable. So, the card is useless to me. Includes everything pictured.

Timberland Steel Toe Work Boots Size 10 Mens - $70 Shipped
These are practically new, my brother used them lightly for one week on a service trip... then he hit puberty and put on 6 inches and two shoe sizes. Anyway they're waterproof, steel toe, quality ass-kicking boots.
boots.jpg

bootsBottom.jpg

Water Cooling (Pumps, Radiators & Block)

Innovatek/EHEIM HPPS 12v with reservoir - $45 Shipped
Bought this from a forum member a while back and didn't realize it was 1/4" fittings :eek:. I've never used it, not sure how long he used it for.

Swifttech MCP600 Pump - SOLD
1/2" fittings, quiet and reliable. Pumps 160GPH. I used this for about 2 months.

waterPumps.jpg

Mustang Heater Core with 1/2" Fittings - $25 Shipped OBO
The fittings are closer to 5/8" but if you put the tubing in hot water for a bit they'll fit on without too much effort. It's kinda an awkward size and only fits one 120mm fan but cools very well regardless. Measures about 12" by 7" by 3".

heaterCore.jpg

D-Tek Maze4 Water Block with 1/2" Fittings - $25 Shipped OBO
This is from the Socket A days, but I made an adapter for it to work with 754/939 systems. I can also drill it to work for AM2 boards (lmk) but the wooden block isn't quite big enough for LGA 775 boards. Includes mounting hardware (not pictured).

waterBlockTop.jpg

Graphics Cards

Gainward Geforce4 TI4600 VIVO dual DVI 128MB (AGP) - $45 Shipped now $40 Shipped
gf44600ti.jpg

Includes a ThermalTake heatpipe cooler. I ran the card passively at stock speeds, but you could also overclock. Fan speeds are adjustable. I will include the old heatsink, and I was able to find one of the DVI to VGA adapters. There's a second one somewhere, still cleaning out my room so it may turn up.

Sapphire Radeon 9250 128MB (PCI) - $30 Shipped OBO
radeon9250pci.jpg

Includes the cables pictured. I can't seem to find the S-Video cable, it may turn up as I continue to clean and organize my room.

Sound Cards

Audigy 1394 - $25 Shipped
A solid sound card with built in firewire. Selling because I found a great deal on an Audigy 2 ZS.

Telex USB Sound Card - $Pay Shipping
My roommate left this in the room when he moved out, I have no need for it.

audio.jpg

Xbox 360 and PS2 Accessories

Xbox 360 MonsterCable (RGB + RCA Audio) - $20 Shipped

PS2 Multitap - $20 Shipped

console.jpg

Other Stuff

Promise IDE RAID Controller - $20 Shipped
ide.jpg

A4Tech Wireless Keyboard - $20 Shipped OBO
keyboard.jpg

It takes a little getting used to but I fell in love with it. The only reason I'm selling is because I got a laptop-style slim keyboard.
The keyboard is designed with the idea that your wrists are naturally cocked out when you type. Uses 2 AA batteries that last forever (once upon a time there was a wireless mouse too but it always needed to be charged so one night when i was a bit drunk i smashed it into the concrete wall... whoops)

Norelco 7885XL Razor and Trimmer - $55 Shipped
http://www.amazon.com/Norelco-7885X...4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1184556619&sr=8-2
This razor was great for my face but I couldn't get a close shave on my neck so I stopped using it. My neck has very defined features, but my friend who has a 'chubbier' face said he loved it. The heads are still sharp but they've been used for about 3-4 months. Battery holds for about 40 minutes of shaving time and also works while plugged in. Very easy to clean. All around I'm disappointed to sell it but like I said, the shave just wasn't close enough on parts of my neck.
razer1.jpg

TI-89 - $20 Shipped OBO
ti89.jpg

As far as I can tell it still does math correctly, just the screen is fucked as you can see in the picture. It got molested by a Snapple Peach Iced Tea.

Sold Items:
Dell C400 Laptop - SOLD
DangerDen BlackIce Pro Radiator - SOLD

The Fine Print
My heatware is under mtb2livelive4comps (17-0-0).
Non-CC Paypal or MO. Paypal to briancappello [at] gmail [dot] com.
I will not ship first unless you have significantly more heat than I do.
Shipping can be combined on multiple items along with possible discounts.
Shipping will be USPS with DC. Can do UPS if you'd like but add $2.
All Items guaranteed Non-DOA.

Please contact me via PM for all communication including making offers. Please BUMP if you send a PM, thanks :D.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back