EVR Fullscreen error

HopePoisoned

Limp Gawd
I'm currently running Vista Ultimate and I get these dialogues all the time - ALL the time they don't go away.
EVR.jpg

Does anyone have any idea where they come from? They seem to come up when I'm browsing the internet, but I'm not sure if they're exclusive to that.

I googled this and all I got was the same stupid thread with one response on a million different forums.

Thanks a TON if you can help me out, I'm also getting active with my security softwares right now.

spyware perhaps, try scanning your system for malware, or reinstall Vista

I'm going to reimage I think, it's starting to get out of hand.

No A/V or anti-spyware is getting anything.

Nosing around the net I found this....

RESOLVED!...Got this solution while googling around..in some of the forums, it is also mentioned that disabling any enhacements for the sound device (in playback devices-->properties in volume control) can also resolve the issue. A VST plugin which I had enabled in WMP 11 caused the problem. Disabling the plug-in in WMP 11 resolves the issue!!

I don't see any plugins in WMP11, can you give me a link to what you saw or give me instructions on how to fix it?

Ok well I went into auto update before and apparently there were errors going on and it hadn't updated in a while (puzzles me), but after fiddling around forever it somehow magically became updated - and on restart these scripts have gone away.

I haven't seen a dialogue since restart - magic?

Anyway thanks a ton to you guys who responded, even though this thread never really got anywhere.

Back