Home Beta Signups!!!

Bowhuntr11

[H]F Junkie
Check your e-mail...If your in playstation underground...

Welcome to Home Beta.

Home is a real-time, 3D networked community that serves as a meeting place for PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) users from around the world, where they can interact, communicate, join online games, shop, share content and even build their own personal spaces. Home will be available as a free download from the PLAYSTATION®Store and will launch directly from the PS3 system's Home Menu.

Home is ramping up for its debut, and we're inviting you to sign up for a very special beta test. Space is extremely limited, so if you want to participate in the beta test, FIND OUT MORE by clicking here or on the button below.

REMEMBER:

* Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members.
* Participation in Home Beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
* You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.
* Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.
* If you are one of the chosen few, we will notify you via email.

After sign-up;

THANKS!

If you signed up for the Home beta test and are one of the lucky few chosen to participate, we will notify you via email. Good Luck!

Checked my e-mail, and I had an e-mail from PSU, but unfortunately, it wasn't for the Home Beta. :(

Boo-urns.

It's like myspace for nerds only!

Hey, at least there will be less emo people.

Crap, playstation underground emails go to my junk-mail, i must have cleared it out already.

:(

Back