FS: external HDDs (750gb and 80gb 2.5"), sound cards, VFD, older watercooling stuff

DyNe__

[H]ard|Gawd
Samsung 710n 17" analog LCD. I don't use it much anymore, so now it's for sale. It's in good condition, and I even have the original box. No dead/stuck pixels (there was one when I first got it, but haven't seen it in quite a while).
SOLD

Seagate 750gb Pushbutton Backup external USB/Firewire hard drive
I bought it at the beginning of last semester, and would rather go for internal storage. Warranty expires September 25, 2007
SOLD

80gb 4200rpm 2.5" hdd in an external USB enclosure
SOLD

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card
$20 shipped

Chaintech AV710 (with the Via Envy24 chip)
SOLD

2x Noritake GU128x64-800 parallel VFDs, in action

In complete darkness, some random areas of the pixels are dimly lit (you can't see them with the lights on). You definitely wouldn't be able to see them if you stuck it behind tinted glass, like whats put in front of most VFDs

Takes 5V, and I can include my 5'-ish cable (compatible with this winamp plugin) for an extra $10

$70 shipped each

Socket A Dangerden waterblock. Includes the complete mountings I used (not pictured). It's a bit oxidized, and the acrylic top has some tiny tiny cracks in it. It's been like that since I got it years ago but it has never leaked, and doesn't look like it will.
$20 shipped

Dangerden GPU waterblock. It was used on an ATI Radeon 9700. I have the mounting screws and nuts, but not the springs
$12.50 shipped

8x6x2" Heatercore w/120mm fan shroud. I mounted it by running long screws through the heatercore, so some of the fins are a bit bent. I doubt it hurts it at all.
$20 shipped

Eheim 1250. Works fine, a bit dirty. I'm testing it in the picture, and don't see anything leaking. I have all the stuff I think it came with piled around it.
$30 shipped

I'm really only looking for 3 500+gb SATA hard drives in trade

aim: zephyre19
heatware: zephyrus

that VFD is tempting. do you have pics of the back and/or cable? how about pics of it displaying something?

this is the only shot I have of the back (really only has the model #) http://inabsentia.googlepages.com/CIMG1524.JPG

I have a crappy cable I whipped up to test them with, but I'd be embarrassed to sell it with it. I could make a better one this weekend if you don't mind waiting. I'll try and get some pictures with one of them on tomorrow (I don't have a camera).

that VFD is tempting. do you have pics of the back and/or cable? how about pics of it displaying something?

Sorry this took so long, I was called out of the blue for an interview, got snowed it, and then came back to school for 2 tests. I remade the data cable, and am using this winamp plugin. I didn't play around with the plugin much, but you can customize what it displays.

I'd also like to note that in complete darkness, some random areas of the pixels are dimly lit (you can't see them with the lights on). You definitely wouldn't be able to see them if you stuck it behind tinted glass, like whats put in front of most VFDs

back of vfd
vfd in action

Back