Tmods DFI Bios Flash & Utilities CD

Tmod

n00b
Since the closing of DFI street I would imagine most of the traffic for my Bios flash CD has gone away.

If you or anyone else has a interest in my CD or just want to take a look at what it is then you can go to the link below for links and information on the CD.

Tmod's DFI Bios Flash & utility CD v9.0

Tmod

TMOD! Good to see you are still around and kicking. Thank you for the link and your efforts to provide a great service to the DFI community. :)

Hey Tmod
I too, glad to see ya & linkage for your CD
I just put togather WC Ultra D & need try a different BIOS
Sweeet:D

Thanks
AKA Snowpro

Thank you. from a noob with DFI boards *just got my 1st LP board* it helps me survive by having good utils like this. Hopefully this will help me keep my LP UT SLI-DR board up and kicking for a long time!

Saved my bacon on a new build.

A customer provided a "new" board with a much older BIOS than it really should have. The customer swears they just got it from newegg but I seriously doubt it since I've gotten newer BIOS versions on the same boards from the egg recently.

Keep up the excellent work T.

ExRoadie

Tmod,

You’re the best. Thanks so much for posting this. The last version of your CD I got from the Street was 6.5. This will come in real handy with my Expert.

James

I'm glad you posted this. I actually use your CD for almost every PC I end up working on, not just DFI's. All the tools I might need, nice and handy.

Thanks!

Wow, this cd looks really useful!

Could you tell me if any of the SLI-DR Expert bioses will fix the temperature sensor reading? I'm running the latest DFI bios, but the reading is still off... Thanks!

Thanks T!
I downloaded this the day before DFI-Street went down.
I had a flakey BIOS (intermittent boot ups), and it fixed it good, great set of utils on this CD!

Great Job!
And much appreciated.

Downloading Tmod's bios and giving them a shot on my Dfi ut250gb. I'm going to post a thread soon probably asking about overclocking on this board since I just got a venice on it.

Back