FS/FT: Carstereo,Cellphones,Gucci,Nor thface,Burberry,compstuff

six501

Limp Gawd
Trades I'd consider
- Well, you can always offer anything.
- xbox/PS2 w/ games
- XBOX360 (i don't feel like waiting for the money come in so if you want to add up like $400 of the stuff im selling as a trade, let's do business. ps-if you dont want numerous things add cash)

please bump if you look!

Samsung SPH-A900...My friend Michael found this phone at a mall in Georgia about 4 months ago. It's in great condition, The esn is unclear though. It's a phone you could use for parts or something. Keep in mind you could never activate it. $80>>$70 OBO

Gucci aviators...Model 1693 %100 Authentic. They will come in a versace because I lost the gucci one. $65>>$60 Shipped.

JVC KD-AR870...Car CD deck. I've had it in my truck for a couple months. Bought it for $290 about 3 months ago. It has an input for a USB drive so you can just run all your music off of a thumbdrive (trust me, that's a very nice feature.). Ships in original box and everything. $215>>$210 Shipped. I'll even throw in a 512MB Thumbdrive with purchase.

Logitech Cyborg Evo joystick - $20>>$15

Stereo Headset with Call Answer - End Button For LG Chocolate...$20>>$12.75 shipped

Gun PC Game - $15 Shipped
Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition for PC - $18 Shipped
Quake 4 For PC DVD Edition - $18 Shipped

Burberry - Pink and Lime Green sweater Size Medium ...$200>>$175 OBO
Adidas Class of '84 edition track jacket size medium - $35 shipped

The North Face Summit Series jacket size Medium- $220>>$210 Shipped

If you think my prices are too high just inform me...

-pictures available upon request
It would probaly be easier to get ahold of me via email
[email protected]

SOLD ITEMS
-Diesel Shirt Medium - Sold to rei15745 :D
-Broken LG Chocolate Cellphone - Sold to DyNe__ :D

bump

I like the phone, but why such high prices for something I can't even use?

Unless I can? What can you use it for?

it's bump time. ps...paypal recieved :)

could a mod change change the title to the new one, pleeeease

I thought the LG Chocolate was a GSM-only phone? If so, it does not have an ESN, but rather uses a SIM card as the identifier. ESNs are CDMA-Identifiers that Sprint & Verizon use.

If you can check the ESN on that A900 for me, I might be interested. :)

I'll offer $20 for the chocolate, since it is, well, broken. I can get a brand new one for $100 with my contract renewal

Back