$1000 NEW 1080P 37inch Westinghouse LVM-37W3 LCD HD-Ready Monitor 16.7M/Colors SEALED

nintendk

n00b
The order slip on the new Westinghouse LVM-37W3 says 11/10/06

I decided to get one after reading about it here and seeing the pics of it running 1080P DVI on pc monitors in the displays forum. My order was delayed and I picked up a Sharp LCD in the meantime. Anyway the retailer only would give store credit so now I'm selling it new and still sealed in its box. It will ship inside of a bigger box with padding and will include online tracking for the shipment. Paypal or money order and I'll answer any pm's here thank you.

I have the new Westinghouse LVM-37W3 it just was delivered today. Edit: available for pickup near the Seattle area $1000 or $1050 delivered or $1150 with Fedex shipping.

1080P over:
VGA, DVI, HDMI,
And over Component.
(Not all displays can do it)

2 pics of inputs courtesy JR_Rider

closeup shipping label. Here is a pic it has the sticker which says new item from Techonweb and My name and address is also there so if you come for local pickup its the same address as you'll see on the side. And it has my name and address the the same as my paypal account also.

Nice TV! I just sold my Westy 32" LCD and miss it already. 360/PS3 will look schweet on this. :)

Interested in a trade of sorts?

I'm in Seattle (Queen Anne) and I could drop by anytime thats convenient for you.

thanks I'm not interested in trades at the moment so far but I'm open to ideas, I'll let it go for as low as $1000 picked up. Excellent deal guys, good luck :)

RexPokinghorn pm me let me know what in detail you think would be a good deal

You should probably check for dead pixels, I don't think anyone would mind..

I'm going to answer pms now. Here is a pic it has the sticker which says new item and My name and address is also there so if you come for local pickup its the same address as you'll see on the side. And it has my name and address the the same as my paypal account also.

order date shows: 11/10/06

I have 100% on ebay and glowing feedback over on http://digitpress.com/ the largest video game collectors community there is. click forums> search the "feedback forum" for Nintendk (the boards being upgraded so if its under construction just keep checking.) I'll post a direct link when its available again.

Note235 send me a pm I'm actually in Poulsbo near Bremerton, 15 minutes from both the Kingston/Edmonds and the Bremerton/Seattle ferries. And I can provide a ferry ticket for the ride back.

People are asking if its still available, yes, I will post here to keep the status updated.

qtfsniper I might be interested, let me know how you would conduct a trade

I noticed you said it was temping for the 20gb ps3 but what about the 60gb version?
my ebay feedback is under coldandalonex

hmm I maybe would trade for a ps3 guys but I need to know more about how shipping for it would work.

What do you think if I were to open it and test for dead pixels and it checked out all good? Would that be more interesting to you than buying one from somewhere else? If it turned out all good do you think you can compensate more of the price I paid? $1200 for a brand new monitor tested first so you know it checks out. I have a heavy duty belkin surge protector. Just an idea we'll see. Would also be convenient to sell to someone in Washington State but I'm open to shipping.

Hey dude, I'm interested in buying this screen from you - I live in North Seattle (just past Northgate Mall) but I won't be back in WA until Monday night (I'm in South CA right now for Thanksgiving). If it's still available please reply to the PM I'll send with my email and whatnot.

I'd buy it if you were local or shipping first.

Not meaning to threadcrap, but it's hard to feel secure with a "great price" on a screen from a user who joined less than a week ago.

Of course, then again, I'm sorta new too :)

Locutus I was 9 out of 10 on rules that I read, got it. I'll blow out of here for another 6 and do some replying in the meantime.

CD-RD glad you think its a great deal I'd be happy to charge more if it suited u ;)

I have a 60GB PS3 I would trade for it..but I don't know about shipping. PM if your interested.

hey fakeian you got a pm.

Everyone with a ps3 I got offers for trades on ps3 systems both types and both said they would pay shipping both ways just so you know.

bump, sorry guys I was away for the holiday. Westinghouse is still available for sale.

correction: The Westy can only do 1080i via component. I've got the LCD too. :)

1080i is the limit of component cables. Not just this particular TV.
This is why people prefer to use VGA cable over component for their xbox360.

song I'm sending you a pm

RicePapi said:
correction: The Westy can only do 1080i via component. I've got the LCD too. :)

k00lance said:
1080i is the limit of component cables. Not just this particular TV.
This is why people prefer to use VGA cable over component for their xbox360.

Guys thank you but no that is incorrect information, and this isn't the place to argue it... 1080i only "appears" to be the limit for component cables "at this time" and ON MOVIES with xbox360's hd player.

Great 1080p video on component from xbox360 is completely possible. I've seen the pictures with people's dashboard here and elsewhere displaying "1080p component" as the signal source. (You will need an xbox update patch to do this)

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/show...highlight=component+xbox360+1080p#post9032535
That is actually not correct, I have great 1080p video on component from xbox360. It's been one of those "public secrets" that 37",42" and 47" Westy monitors support 1080p on component, but I didn't see that info in any official literature. So lets just say that it is unsupported feature, but works great on my set at least.

VGA sometimes is but isn't always a preffered soure for everyone with a Xbox360 either, I saw someone who says the exact opposite, that his component sourse is better than vga on his westinghouse, so it varies. More people agreeing that great 1080p over component works great.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/show...highlight=component+xbox360+1080p#post8589351
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/show...highlight=component+xbox360+1080p#post8998766

Dont know if you got my PM or not...but my offer still stands that I made to you when you made the thread

Back