Stupid sli message keeps popping up

Boardin087

Gawd
I keep getting a msg on my taskbar saying sli has been disbabled click here to read more and when i click to close it opens up an slizone webpage. Its really annoying and woul dlike to get rid of it. anyone know where to turn it off?

1) Use 91.33 or newer.

2) Start>Run>msconfig>Startup>NvCpl - untick

3) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/NVIDIA Corporation/NVTweak and if you see NvCplEnableMultiGPUConfigurationPage you set (modify) the value to 0.

Lots of options! :p

HighTest said:
Just use the registry edition (a small file) located on this support page from nVIDIA.

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/...3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1

Quick fix. Of course the other solution that also works well is to purchase a second card.
Thank you for that link. I just "installed" that .reg file and will let you guys know if it worked the next time I reboot my computer.

In my case, I can't purchase a 2nd video card since my motherboard only supports 1 PCI-E video card. True, I can purchase a new motherboard and then another video card, but that's not going to happen. :p

Yea seems kind of funny I would get that same message with my agp 6800NU on a NF2 motherboard. thanks for posting the fix.

beowulf7 said:
Thank you for that link. I just "installed" that .reg file and will let you guys know if it worked the next time I reboot my computer.

In my case, I can't purchase a 2nd video card since my motherboard only supports 1 PCI-E video card. True, I can purchase a new motherboard and then another video card, but that's not going to happen. :p
It worked! No stinkin' SLI warning/error messages anymore. Thanks. :)

Back