Quad SLI Photochop

calebb

[H]F Junkie
I know... photochopping is a little passe these days... but I couldn't resist.

QuadSLI2.jpg

edit: image shack deleted it! reposted!

edit2: image shack shut down 5 or 10 years ago, 2020 re-attaching!

Last edited:
dBTelos said:
What is the need for an external generator?

for all the POWER it will need to run so you dont have to buy those 1000 watt PSU!
LOL Great Picture :D

-(Xyphox)- said:
for all the POWER it will need to run so you dont have to buy those 1000 watt PSU!
LOL Great Picture :D

Quad-SLi uses under 400Ws on the 12V rail at full load. A Corsair HX520W should be able to handle it.

dBTelos said:
Quad-SLi uses under 400Ws on the 12V rail at full load. A Corsair HX520W should be able to handle it.
note the Sarcasm
Sarcasm- Sarcasm is sneering, jesting, or mocking a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony. It is often used in a humorous manner and is expressed through vocal intonations such as over-emphasizing the actual statement or particular words.

hfx392 said:
(the sound of something rapidly passing over one's head)

I find it funny that you think that is what happened. I understand PSUs probably more then everyone else in the entire Digital Artwerk forum combined. I'd really like to see you try and backup your comment.

dBTelos said:
I find it funny that you think that is what happened. I understand PSUs probably more then everyone else in the entire Digital Artwerk forum combined. I'd really like to see you try and backup your comment.

double woosh. Talk about taking something way too far and too seriously.

back on topic.... funny pic! hah

Wow, hard to believe people can completely miss sarcasm so thoroughly

Yes, you dBTelos. The "product" in the OP is a joke, a humorous satire, and play on pictures. No such product exists that requires a generator. Joke.

Since you don't understand this dBTelos, let me explain it to you.

He is making fun of the Quad SLI power usage by using an exaggeration. This makes it funny. Welcome to the world of comics!

dBTelos said:
What is the need for an external generator?

Thats actually a portable gas powered hydraulic power unit... Moves oil, not electricity.

you're such a downer dBTelos. a sense of humor is something they don't teach u in school.

that was funny.

This thread needs to be locked before it gets necromanced a third time... *shudders*
I don't want to steal the vomiting smiley from XS, but this is a perfect place for it.

Oh, and WHOOSH has just been re-assigned. It is now the sound of a post-count skyrocketing. It's usually followed by a drawn-out HISS, as Kyle/Lethal/Major lets the air out and the count drops back down to normal levels.

Dammit, and to think I trusted you! *sniff*

I'm haunting your ass for this, Ockie! :p

I swear I have seen that pic before...

Maybe it was 8 months ago WHEN THIS THREAD WAS STARTED..:)

LOL, are you powering that with a pressure washer? How are you converting the water to electricity? I hope theres a turbine in there somewhere, otherwise, i'd say you're a genius.

LOL, are you powering that with a pressure washer? How are you converting the water to electricity? I hope theres a turbine in there somewhere, otherwise, i'd say you're a genius.

:D It only took a year for someone to notice.

Also, image shack deleted it, so I just re-uploaded :)

Time to remake this with the HD 2900 XT....

ROFL, :D

just imagine a quad crossfire setup with the 2900 XT, that would certainly require one of those badboys to power it :D

ROFL, :D

just imagine a quad crossfire setup with the 2900 XT, that would certainly require one of those badboys to power it :D

That is an understatement.... change the generator to a nuclear power plant and then we might have enough power:D

Back