FS/FT: Dell Inspiron XPS Gen1 w/ CompleteCare til 11/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.N.inspector

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi Everyone,
Up for sale/trade is an XPS Gen 1 laptop. The laptop is in excellent condition. It performs like a champ. BONUS: This XPS is covered under Dell's ComplereCare Warranty until 11/20/2008. This is no regular warranty, it's Dell's top of the line premiere coverage for their PC's. If interested in learning more about the warranty coverage, check the link below:

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/services/en/completecare_svc?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd

It has the following specs:

* Intel® Pentium 4 at 3.4GHz
* 512MB DDR RAM at 400MHz
* UXGA UltraSharp Wide Aspect Display (15.4-inch)
* ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9800 256MB
* 10/100/1000 Ethernet1, integrated 56K2 v.92 capable modem
* Intel Pro Wireless 2100
* DVD+RW Drive
* Hard Drives: 60GB (7200 RPM)
* Integrated subwoofer
* Ports include four USB 2.0, one S-Video Out, one IEEE 1394 port, and integrated DVI port
* One PC Card slot
* 96-watt Hour Lithium Ion battery
* Included Skull's QuickSnapTM Color Kit cover
* Included Exclusive XPS backpack

***** PM me with any questions or if you desire the Service Tag Number.

Asking Price: $1,050.00 + Shipping

***Only laptop trades will be considered.

References:
Heatware - U.N.inspector

StinkyMojo said:
lol.. you ALWAYS have laptops FS

free bump ;)

Rofl....Thanks.....
I've lost count!!!

atwood7fan said:
about how long does the battery last? how about a 3dmark05 score 2 ?

Battery life 2hrs.
I haven't run 3dmark05 on it, I'll do it later tonight....and let you know....tomm.

U.N.inspector

I've got a question about the complete care. Is it transfurable? Also, it says it's only available in some states, what states is it available in? Do you have a link to that?

Thanks! Free bump.

unknownman_007 said:
I've got a question about the complete care. Is it transfurable? Also, it says it's only available in some states, what states is it available in? Do you have a link to that?

Thanks! Free bump.

Hi unknownman...
The CompleteCare warranty is completely transferable, no matter what state you live in. As long it's in the U.S. I am 100% sure because I live in Florida...a state that can't purchase completecare, I was told by Dell directly once the unit acquires a completecare warranty it stays with the unit. This XPS was bought while in Montana ergo the CompleteCare....It does not matter where it goes or who it goes to.....the warranty will follow.

U.N.inspector

BumP....

Just upgraded to a ATi Radeon 9800 256MB
and
Second A/C adapter added!!!

U.N.inspector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back