FS: XFX 7950GX2 (520MHz/1300MHz) x2!

voidunknown

[H]ard|Gawd
Up for grabs are **TWO** BRAND NEW XFX 7950GX2's (factory overclocked)! XFX is a quality company that puts out quality cards and their warranty system is second to NONE. If you are (drooling) looking here, then you know what this BEAST can do.

As always, bumps are appreciated and returned.

Contact and References:
Email: timdavis ((@)) gmail ((dot)) com
Heat: voidunknown
eBay: voidunknown

Payment and Shipping:
Payment Method: PayPal with confirmed address ONLY!
PayPal Address: timdavis ((@)) gmail ((dot)) com
Shipping: USPS Priority with delivery confirmation or UPS is free anywhere in the contental US. I choose the shipping method, but you can't go wrong with either one.

Price: $500 Shipped (each). ($616.70 @ Newegg)
1 SOLD to Dgephri
1 SOLD to TomJesusBrady

Specs:
Brand: XFX
Model: PVT71UZDF9
Interface: PCI Express x16
Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
GPU: Geforce 7950GX2
Core clock: 520MHz
Memory Clock: 1300MHz

Memory Size: 1GB
Memory Interface: 512-bit (256-bit x2)
Memory Type: GDDR3
DirectX: DirectX 9
OpenGL: OpenGL 2.0
DVI: 2
TV-Out: HDTV/S-Video Out
RAMDAC: 400 MHz
Max Resolution: 2560x1600
SLI Supported: Yes
Cooler: Heatsink and Fan
Operating Systems Supported: Windows 2000/XP
System Requirements: Minimum of a 450 Watt PSU (550 Watt for SLI)
Features: NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 Engine, NVIDIA Digital Vibrance Control (DVC) 3.0 Technology, NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 Technology, NVIDIA PureVideo Technology
NVIDIA UltraShadow II Technology, High-Definition H.264, MPEG-2 and WMV Hardware Acceleration2, 90nm Process Technology, NVIDIA SLI Technology. Dual Link DVI
Package Contents: HDTV Cable, S-Video Cable, Power Cable, DVI Adapter x2, Driver CD, Manual

Nice systems you got there, but I'm not looking for any trades ATM, unless you paintball. :)

An AKA 2-Liter Regulator for my ION.

Open to other paintball trade ideas...

EDIT: Also some other stuff that I just thought of (all for my ION):
Element v2 Frame
Nice Body
Killa Ball Detents
Freak Kit (Case Only)
16" All American/Freak Front

Whish i came by this before i sold my New 2005 Speed setup.

*EDIT*
Setup was a
Dust Black 2005 Speed
Egg2 hopper
14in Dye UL tip
Freak back with inserts
68/4500 Maxflo

Man wish I saw this thread a day ago... just paid 660 shipped for one.

Great deal. Someone jump on it.

Hey guys, I can vouch for this guy, great seller. I bought one 7950GX2 from him and its currently in my system tearing up any game I throw at it.

This is a great deal! Buy from him!

PM's and email replied to. One may soon be pending. Nothing is definate though until I see the PayPal email in my inbox.

Thanks for the vouching RomanMtz, glad to hear your new card is rippin it up!

Also, I'm willing to go $990 shipped for both cards.

I believe they require a 450 Watt PSU according to XFX, however I do have reports of someone (who bought one of these from me) running theirs on a 300 Watt PSU and he said it ran just fine. Although I can't guarentee this as it would depend on your PSU.

Edit:
Yep, its in my first post:
System Requirements: Minimum of a 450 Watt PSU (550 Watt for SLI)

Extreme Gaming Experience Health Warning (on back of the box) said:
People with high blood pressure, a back or heart condition should not use this card; the unmatched graphics quality may be too exhilarating and realistic.(We're just kidding! It's all good. XFX products are safe.)

I lol'd at that, great price :D

BuMP for you

Why not buy it now so it's ready when your new parts come in. :) If you buy one somewhere else its gonna cost you more!

thanks void...quite happy with the whole transaction. I just need to install it tonight before it goes into the final rig some months from now. :)

Maybe I can get SLI 1.5 working (7800GTX 512 in one X16 slot and put this into the other X16 slot)!

Back