Cheapest Way to ship overseas?

i dont think shipping overseas and cheap go hand in hand but USPS was cheaper than Fedex/UPS when I had to send something to Australia.

dont?

Seriously, with the costs and hassles involved ive given up shipping internationally...

lithium726 said:
Seriously, with the costs and hassles involved ive given up shipping internationally...
Canada is the only thing I'll do any more. Too many bad experiences and hassels, TBH. As for the cheapest way to do it, how long do you want delivery to take? USPS Parcel Post Ground is the absolute cheapest..... but it's 4-6 weeks for delivery! USPS Parcel Airmail is about the cheapest I'll go. I prefer Global Priority

VA

I got some guy from brazil and another from canada looking to buy my stuff, guess I'll just let them know that shipping is going to be on them.

I recently shipped something to canada.. it is my first experience shipping outside the U.S.

and when asked the USPS employee to insured it, the first thing she told me was that not all countries allow you to insured something.
thankfully to canada you can insured your product

so I am guessing if you are shipping to another country.. is more of a risk..

Well, to canada and having insurance, it is cheaper than to S. america or Europe. For S. America and Europe with some sort of insurance, you need to ship via Global EMS through the US postal service. It will be expensive, around $30 to europe and about the same to S. america. Of course, you can use Fedex or UPS but expect to pay about 3x more, depending on the weight and size of the package. I sent something to switzerland once, Global EMS costed me around $35 while UPS wanted $90+.
I swear, someone is trying to make it hard for people to trade with other countries.

I shipped a car package to Iraq for a buddy of mine 2 years ago... only cost be 50 bucks and the package was rougly 15-20 pounds in about a 14X20 box

anyhow that was with usps btw

lithium726 said:
dont?

QFT
Your just asking for trouble sorry to say when you go shipping out of the states. It takes to long they call you a troll, it gets lost your a troll, most know this happens and they get thier crap and still say they didnt and call you a troll. They are on the other side of the globe, how can you dispute it? For me 2 bad eggs blew it for me to ever ship out of the US ever again.

Best to wait and get a buyer here in the states then playing craps and see if your gonna be in for a heaping mound of doggy doo doo.

Shipping worldwide is safe and easy, and inexpensive if you use USPS Priority mail or EMS. Just have the buyer pitch in to cover the difference in costs and it's smooth as butter!

last 'overseas' box I shipped was to the united arab emeriates, I beleive it was $14.00 for a 5lb box of candy :eek:. I half expected them to say "ok sir that will be 129.99".

Back