Waves to pageian

marty9876

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006
suckers7kf.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! :D

I love it but what, nothing from the neck up? Are you afraid that some of us around here might think yer purty? Wait, I get it, 75% picture right? :p

BTW, it looks like you've got a stain on your blue dress. ;)

Ah the beatdown was worth it. You can have my spot in the ranks as long as you can keep it. Next time use some vaseline though and would dinner and a movie kill you? :D

i love the hardcore paint skills too...you could have at least give us to the neck so we could crop your head in.

The boots make it all the better.

Moose, this picture needs a head. Get on it!

Damn you Mary !!!!!!!! I just spilled red wine on my best work clothes :D

That pic is HAWT !

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------------->

justakid said:
Where did he get a dress that fits him so well...

my sister.... old bridal gown(sp?)

Yea, I like boot touch. I tried to add some "other" effects, but only had 10 seconds to get ready before camera went off. Just could get things "up" in that short amount of time.

I can only guess that this is what one would expect when 75% is the benchmark. :D Good Stuff. :p

Did anyone else flashback to the old Psycho movies with Norman Bates dressed as his mother? :p :D

HAHAHA

Oh man, somebody buy this guy Photoshop. So much chaos could ensue... :p

About time. So, since it is only 75% of a pic, does that imply that he/she will only get 75% credit?

Oh man, I was expecting some sort of loophole. But that's still quite lol. :D And nice Monica Lewinksi stain there, Mary.

tsuehpsyde said:
And nice Monica Lewinksi stain there, Mary.

Ewwwww...... :eek: :eek: :eek: One can only hope that it's a result of seeing a brand new, shiny, unmolested quad boxen ripe for the borging.

Back