• dirtnap

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
awe come on... I can't be the only one voting for me, can I? lol

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

looks like I might have to start campaigning......

DOWN WITH MOOSE!!!! ;)

that bridge near your house is none of your concern!!-----dammit!! I've said too much...

Moose wins and I go fold for OCAU.

Not sure which angle this will actually play towards.... :confused:

The only reason I'm voting for OSUguy is that I figure I'll be passing him this week [waves] :D
He needs a consolation prize.

I voted for OSUguy because I'm from the REAL OSU, Oregon State University !! Well, and OSUguy has done a ton of unrecognized work for Team [H] ! Thanks,

RPhArrow --\\\--------------------> OSU `78

RPhArrow said:
I voted for OSUguy because I'm from the REAL OSU, Oregon State University !! Well, and OSUguy has done a ton of unrecognized work for Team [H] ! Thanks,

RPhArrow --\\\--------------------> OSU `78

Brother you don't know the half of it. He has done alot on the sidelines, and just reciently stepped up to help take over some of K*'s duties. Moreover, he made p[h]'s and my life much easier with the holy grail of spreadsheets for the next Bowl. I don't know how much time he put into it, and I would probably feel bad if I did know ;)

Viper87227 said:
Brother you don't know the half of it. He has done alot on the sidelines, and just reciently stepped up to help take over some of K*'s duties. Moreover, he made p[h]'s and my life much easier with the holy grail of spreadsheets for the next Bowl. I don't know how much time he put into it, and I would probably feel bad if I did know ;)

not only that he has helped me alot with none folding stuff.

he is a good guy always willing to help out when he can

OSUguy98 said:
awe come on... I can't be the only one voting for me, can I? lol

After hearing his tragic story of defeat... I vote OSU

This thing keeps going like it has, and we'll be needing a runoff for the runoff. :D Go OSU!

I voted for dirtnap who is going to take over my coveted position 28 by tomorrow. :eek:

seapirate said:
75% is a lot larger than 0%, but I called his bluff and voted for Moose.

I can't believe you would kill a small kitten like that. That is sad.

you could have atleast voted for something that didn't smell so much

Wow we are really close on votes! Mikeblas, Atmo, and OSU are all super close.

I know there's more than 37 people active on this forum!

OSUguy because I heard he was paying $5 for a vote, and I think he did something good for the team :confused:

This has gotta be the closest DC'er we've had yet. For all you stragglers, a few votes one way or the other could make all the difference in the world. Friday is the last day, get them in now!

tdg said:
OSUguy because I heard he was paying $5 for a vote, and I think he did something good for the team :confused:

I didn't get my 5$!!! and he still got my vote :)

Ehehehe, I just got the most deliciosly evil idea...

Lets all go make multiple usenames to tip the scales a little bit :D

Viper87227 said:

Kyle would smite you. :p Although, if the impasse continues through tomorrow, we just might have to. :D

Viper87227 said:

And then we would still be just as close, but have a higher vote count.

seapirate said:
And whats to stop me from doing the same for a different canidate?

it just becomes a battle of who has the most peole with the most amount of time on there hands, and also how much we would piss off kyle.

roftranspo said:
it just becomes a battle of who has the most peole with the most amount of time on there hands, and also how much we would piss off kyle.

We went over this already. I have 10 hours to spend at school, and no classes that require my attention. This is two days a week... so 20 hours total. Now then, lets say from getting an email address made, an account here made, and voting takes 10 minutes... and taking a half hour lunch break, that leaves me with 228 votes in OSU's favor... and 229 bannings for Kyle to take care of :D

Viper87227 said:
We went over this already. I have 10 hours to spend at school, and no classes that require my attention. This is two days a week... so 20 hours total. Now then, lets say from getting an email address made, an account here made, and voting takes 10 minutes... and taking a half hour lunch break, that leaves me with 228 votes in OSU's favor... and 229 bannings for Kyle to take care of :D
but see...if we dont agree on the same person...i can do the same and i work 5 days a week and are online 90% of the time...and i dont even NEED a computer to do this...i got my phone to vote

Y am i argueing?

roftranspo said:
but see...if we dont agree on the same person...i can do the same and i work 5 days a week and are online 90% of the time...and i dont even NEED a computer to do this...i got my phone to vote

Y am i argueing?

Because its 1AM and you have nothing better to do :D

the tricky part is you need non free email accounts. so no gmail/yahoo/hotmail kind of thing.

I am still holding my vote :) last second vote ftw

Duster said:
the tricky part is you need non free email accounts. so no gmail/yahoo/hotmail kind of thing.

I am still holding my vote :) last second vote ftw

There is a way around that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back