[H]ot? Logitech G15 $50 shipped

UnlnvlslblE

Limp Gawd
Dell has the G15 for just $49.99 with free shipping. Just enter cupon code G7QCXGP4L4LLT$ and you will get $30 off instantly. The shipping came up as $8 and it took that off as well. I just wish I had the money to buy it right now, good deal IMO.

Sheese, I got mine through a friend's employee discount at bestbuy when they were still relatively new and it was $65. (But everyone knows employee discounts arent really %5 over cost anyhow)

This is a good deal. I'm glad I waited on it... It ended up being 54.XX after tax. w00t!! Thanks OP.

*I BIT :)

ditto, thanks OP. Now to have a showdown between this and the saitek eclipse I got three days ago...

chomsky said:
ditto, thanks OP. Now to have a showdown between this and the saitek eclipse I got three days ago...

I was doing one final run through of the hot deals forums before I bought an eclipse saw this and got the g15 instead. Even though theres no way I can use all the functionality, this thing just looks soo freaking cool.

Can't wait, thx again OP.

Ordered it on sunday... I got an email saying it's been shipped already. DHL.... (its a first for me)

Man, I wish I could justify ordering one of these. :( My current keyboard is just too nice for me to justify it to myself.

*goes off to spend $60 on old sf pulps :p*

Stupid Dell. I think I'm going to trash this order. :mad:

Currently one or more items are backordered. Every effort is being made to complete the order.
SKU: A0523107 Quantity: 1
Description: G15 Gaming Keyboard
Estimated Ship Date: 5/17/2006

UnlnvlslblE said:
Stupid Dell. I think I'm going to trash this order. :mad:

Currently one or more items are backordered. Every effort is being made to complete the order.
SKU: A0523107 Quantity: 1
Description: G15 Gaming Keyboard
Estimated Ship Date: 5/17/2006

HOLY, that is over a month!

Processed, Shipped, and Delivered.
Ordered @ 2am Monday
Arrived @ 1pm Tuesday

Only complaint I have is that DHL left it on my doorstep of my apartment, I didn't arrive home till 6pm. Pissed about that, but absolutely extatic over the quick shipment.

Back